i. Alan Frog.

gif credit: stimnasium on tumblr

— in which alan frog must face the consequences of an unrequited love.

warnings: angst, swearing, mention of drugs, & that's all i think!

_________________________________

It seemed to the locals of Santa Carla that the Frog brothers were nothing but anti-social, fear mongering, "vampire hunting" comic book nerds. Almost no one ever saw them crack a simple smile, not even at their own regulars who would enter the comic book store on a daily. And, they honestly never did anything to prove themselves otherwise.

The pair of brothers never really seemed to care about what people thought, because they had their own beliefs, and all they really needed was each other.

Alan Frog seemed to be the more sweeter one, though. He attempted to show the customers some sort of courtesy at times, even though he was never properly taught correct social skills, as his parents spent more time inhaling the smoke of a joint than caring about their own children. But oddly enough, the black haired boy didn't seem to mind. He figured that if he just went on with his life, so would others. And who cared if they felt a certain way about him? It didn't hurt him at all.

But maybe one day, a girl moved to Santa Carla. And maybe, she walked into his Biology class on the second week of school, a nervous plastered on her face. And even maybe, the teacher placed her right beside him, as no one wanted to be stuck in a seat with him for the rest of the semester. And maybe even then, she did something that no one else had ever done before.

"I like your jacket..."

Looking back on it, he couldn't even imagine the look on his face. He had hoped that he had just looked at her with that common snarl he kept, but the awkward smile she offered him after told him he probably looked like a child in a candy store.

And that was all Alan needed. From that day on, the way he thought, the way he felt, the way he spoke, even... it all changed.

Y/N was lucky enough to make a new friend on her first day, that being Alan Frog. The boy intrigued her, but not in a bad way. When they first started their assignment together on the first day, she would come to find out that Alan had a lot to say. And that allegedly, just a couple weeks prior, he had the most insane experience of his life.

She listened to his story of a new friend, and how his older brother had turned into a Vampire.

The story was cut short but Y/N herself,