iv. YOUR FIRST KISS WITH THEM.

gif credit: willybyers on tumblr

— preferences on the reader's first kiss with edgar & alan.

____________________________________

EDGAR:
Since that night Edgar Frog came knocking at your door, proposing his true feelings towards you, offering his heart, how could you ever keep away him? You had liked him so much before that it pained you to be away from him.

He had promised you on that same night he would take you out on a date to make it official, which of course, you excitedly accepted.

When the night came, you were the most nervous you ever had been in your whole life. But, seeing Edgar at your front door, a small bouquet of flowers in hands seemed to put you at ease fairly quickly. You two decided to keep the date simple, just going to the boardwalk and hanging out.

Once you two got bored of the seemingly way too familiar setting, you two decided to go on a drive. Edgar took his parents's old chevy that him and Alan would use, and took you on a drive. Somehow, you two ended up leaving the Santa Carla line, being too distracted by the radio blasting, talking, laughter, and small, but admiring glances.

At one point, you decided to test the water a little more by grabbing his from the place next to you. He was reluctant first, never one to be for physical affection, but when his fingers brushed up against the softness of the back of your hand, he couldn't help but to intertwine his own with yours. You blushed and shot him a cheeky smile, and he simply grinned, keeping his eyes on the road.

Edgar drove and drove, silence filling the air, but it was more than comfortable for the both of you. You rolled the window down, enjoying the wind blowing on your face. Edgar kept glancing over at you, chuckling to himself.

Finally, you two found a spot, looking over a small field of flowers. You two ended up crawling in the back seat, talking about whatever came to mind. Edgar ended up explaining the situation with his parents, and how they were constantly high. He had slightly touched on it before, but never to the point of actually verbalizing how he felt about it.

"I'm sorry, Edgar..." you whispered, your head in his lap,

He looked down at you, a sigh left his lips. He didn't understand how you had just stayed silent, letting him spill his guts out to you. Edgar had never experienced that with anyone besides Alan, so it was completely new to him.

"It's fine."

You sat up from his lap, adjusting right next to him,