Important A/N

Hi everyone!

I want to thank you all for sticking with me throughout my journey on Wattpad, from the start of my writing to this day.

All of my works here will not be removed.

"Defection to Abnegation" is on an indefinite hiatus because I am unable to write divergent fanfics for god knows how long. However, I will try to come back and finish it.

I will be delving further into Hunger Games, Everlark fanfics, both for reading and writing as I find myself absorbed in the fandom. I have made many friends and my muse is usually giving me new ideas for the Everlark fandom.

I am working on a wizard!Peeta fanfic which is Harry Potter inspired, a ghost!Peeta fanfic and god knows what else.

From now on, everything I write will be published only on AO3/Archiveofourown. I am sorry for inconveniencing you guys but if you still want to read more of my writing, please go to my AO3 account which is mentioned on my profile.

As it is, I havent posted any Hunger games writing on Wattpad, its all available on AO3.

I am also most active on Tumblr.

I hope you all will support my decision and are staying safe.

Thank you for being my friends, readers and supporters, I learned a lot from you guys.

Stay safe and creative

-Stella :)