Domesticated Husband and Girl Dad

Summary:

Sherlock and Molly wake up on a Sunday morning after a night of passion and decide to take it easy and enjoy their growing family.

Notes:

Flufftober fic for Oct 3 - "Lazy Sunday"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molly rolls over with a soft groan, a smile immediately coming to her face to see the calm, serene face of her husband. She moves closer to him, pressing her bare chest against his back as she becomes the big spoon, unable to help herself from running her fingers through his curls. Sherlock hums pleasurably and his eyes flutter.

"Mmm...good morning darling", he mumbles, his voice deeper than usual with sleepiness.

"Good morning, my love", Molly replies, pulling the sheets up to her shoulders, just in case one of the girls were to barge into their room, as they are still apt to do in their early age. She traces her fingers down his shoulder and arm, relishing in the feel of his soft skin under her touch.

Sherlock smiles to himself and leans back into her hold gently. "I do love it when you choose to be the big spoon. It's very cozy, Moll."

"I know you do; I should do it more often. Though I adore being in your arms just as much, if not more", she giggles softly, brushing her lips against this ear, and eliciting a small moan from his lips. "Oooh, you'd better be careful mister, wouldn't want to wake up those little girls in the next room."

"You are such a tease, Mrs. Holmes. Sometimes I just wonder if you're getting back at me for all those years."

"I guess you'll never know, now, will you?", she smirks playfully, peeking at him over his shoulder as she rests her chin on it.

He chuckles and rolls his eyes, turning just enough to press his lips against hers, their kiss quickly becoming something more passionate and heated than soft and tender.

Molly moans softly into his mouth as their tongues battle for dominance. Sherlock holds her hips and draws her closer to him, moving for air to instead place hungry kisses down her neck.

"Sherlock", she mewls breathlessly. "Sherlock, love, the girls will be up very soon...", she pants.

He chuckles and pants as well, nodding in defeat. "I know, I know. Last night was mind-blowing. Well, you always are, but you understand."

"Mhmmm, I do, and it was. But right now we should get up and start breakfast. We have three smaller mouths to feed. And you know once Maddy wakes up, the other two will be awoken too."

"Yeah...she's got a pretty set of lungs on her, eh? Can we at least take a quick shower together?", he winks.

"I suppose we could do that", she says in a sultry, teasing tone as she gets out of bed, completely naked.

Sherlock smirks and licks his lips, ditching the warmth of their bed to follow after her into their bathroom, and turning the water on. As it regulates, he hugs Molly from behind, placing lazy kisses onto her shoulder.

Molly smiles and looks back at him, leaning into his strong arms and torso. "I love you."

"I love you too. Always."

"Always", she repeats, grinning cutely.

Stepping under the steamy water, Sherlock reaches a hand out to her and pulls her close when she takes it, both of them being bathed in the heat of the stream. Molly relaxes, placing her cheek against Sherlock's chest as he lathers his hands in soap and gently strokes over her back, bum, and curves.