✨Detention✨

'We're here' Tom says.

'Do we just walk in?' You ask.

'Yep, ladies first?' Tom questions.

'Nah, not this time Tom, you're going in first.'

'Fine' Tom sighs as he walks in Umbridge's office.

'You're 2 minutes late' Umbridge says not even bothering to look up 'that's fine, you will just complete 2 more sentences'

'2 more? Our whole hand will be covered' Tom complains.

'Oh, no lady, I don't know who you think you are but I will not burn words into my skin.' You say.

'You will sit down and accept your punishment!' Umbridge shouts stretching out her chubby pointer finger towards the 2 seats in front of her desk.

'How about you sit your ass down, and we will talk about what my foster parents would do to you if they found out.' You threaten.

'Oh I am very aware of that threat y/n, Draco beat you to it with his 'my father will hear about this'' Umbridge says unbothered.

'Oh yeah, well then what if I deal with you myself' you say.

'Was that a threat?'

'I don't know, was it?' You say with a devilish grin.

'You wouldn't dare' Umbridge says eyes wide.

'Try me'

*Toms sitting in a chair listening & watching with a massive grin*

*You go to grab out your wand*

'Expelliarmus!' Umbridge says after grabbing her wand that was on her desk.

'You got me there Umbridge' you say sighing in defeat.

'Good, now your defenceless, as I was saying you 2 will write 'I must not be smart to my teachers' for Mr. Riddle 3 times and for you Ms Malfoy.. 5 times' Umbridge says while handing you both a quill each.

'I'm sorry but that's not going to happen..' you say snapping the quill.

'That was a very stupid move on your part, if you have forgotten you are wandless.' Umbridge clarifies. 

'Oh.. yes that's right' you say acting clueless.

'6 lines now, fail to complete all 6 lines and I will use the Cruciatus curse, that would teach you stupid children a lesson.' Umbridge says handing you a smaller quill then the one you previously snapped. 

'I'm sorry but as I previously said' *the quill snaps on its own* I will not burn words into my own hand.'

'How did you do that?!' Umbridge says staring at the 2nd snapped quill.

'Do what? This?' You say as Toms quill also snaps in half.

'How are you doing that?! You don't have a wand!' Umbridge shouts.

'Oh did I forget to mention? I can do wandless magic, oh look at the time, it seems that our detention is up, well this has been.. interesting but Tom and I have places to be, if you excuse us'

*You & Tom walk out of the room*

'You have not changed a bit' Tom says laughing 'still as evil as ever'

'What can I say, it's my specialty' you say laughing anyway which way is The Headmasters Office? I need to watch Outer Banks' you question.

'2 levels up from here, let's steal the password together, we can catch up, have some 1 on 1 time' Tom says walking towards the moving stairs.

'Ok sure, let's do it'