She's unbelievable!

Vihaan Roy

"You asshole! Get up!" I heard someone yelling while that someone was hitting me with a pillow.

Arrghhh!
Who else could it be?

"Stop hitting me, Navya." I said trying to defend myself by my arm.

"Stop hitting you! I should kill you. You're a jerk, pig, asshole and all the curse words that exist in this fucking world." She yelled and I opened my eyes still sleepy.

Such a pain this woman is!

But the moment I opened my eyes and I saw her standing there with pillow in her hand and glaring at me.

I just laid there looking at her without blinking my eyes.

She was wearing my shirt!

I just roamed my eyes from top to bottom and she hit me again with the pillow.

"Oww!" I winced getting my pervert mind out of gutter.

"Pervert!" She said still glaring.

"What do you expect when you're standing before me in my shirt? I am a very normal man with hormones you know." I said and sat up while holding my head.

What a great morning!
I thought rolling my eyes.

"How dare you kiss me?" She asked and I looked at her raising my brows.

"How dare I kiss you? It was you who said Vihaan kiss me.. I want to feel wanted." I quoted her words and she just threw the pillow at my face.

"You know what? It is useless taking to you. It has always been." She yelled.

"I am leaving!" She said huffing and started walking towards my bedroom's door.

And my eyes widened when I realised she was going to leave like that.

In my shirt?

"Navya! Wait." I yelled quickly running behind her.

"You're not going like this. In just my shirt." I said standing before her and she looked down.

"I have no other option. I am not wearing that dress." She said and tried to move me aside.

"I said you're not leaving on this." I said glaring at her.

"Watch me!" She said in a challenging tone and ducked below my arm and started running away.

"You brat!" I yelled behind her and quickly held her wrist.
"I'll drop you." I said and she rolled her eyes.

She is too much to handle!

"I don't want to see your face. Get away and let me go!" She said trying to free her hand.

"Too bad! I am your boss so you have to see my face on daily basis." I said smirking.

"Why can't god just keep you away from my life?" She muttered.

Too late for that wish!
.
.
.
I walked into the office and everyone was looking at me with wide eyes.