Why is he soo irresistible?

Navya Agnihotri

I was just going towards Vihaan's cabin when I saw Mr. Malhotra walking in that direction.

"Mr. Malhotra. Good morning. Good to see you here." I greeted him and he smiled at me politely.

"Ohh It's good that I met you here only. Actually I was going to Mr. Roy because I have an important matter to discuss and I need you to handle it." He said and I nodded while we started walking towards Vihaan's cabin.

"I wanted your help." He said.

I just nodded and he continued.
"Actually, It is my 25 wedding anniversary. My wife handed me a long list of how she wants her saree to be. I like your way of thinking so I wanted you to do it with Roy ofcourse." He said and I looked at him confused.

He is a fashion designer himself.
Why would he come here?

"I know why are you soo confused. But my team failed to make it happen. It is not what I expected it to be." He said with a defeated sigh.

"No problem. You could discuss this with Vihaan. I am sure we'll try." I said with a small smile.

"You'll just have 24 hours." He said and I looked at him shocked.

"But sir It is not possible to design a saree  and then make it that too acc to your preferences in 24 hours." I said with wide eyes.

"Well, I thought I can test your potential." He said shrugging.

Test my potential?
Huh!

"Sir— i started but he interrupted me saying

"It's fine if you can't. I'll find a way out. I am sure someone out there can." He said.

I narrowed my eyes at him internally.

Wicked move!

"I'll do it." I said with confidence.

"Are you sure? I don't — he started but I interrupted him.

"I said I'll do it. The saree will be at your doorstep before your party. Will also fulfill all her wishes." I said and I saw Vihaan walking towards us.

Shit!
What did I just do?

"Good morning, Mr.Malhotra." He greeted and Malhotra greeted back.

"What's going on?" Vihaan asked me and I just looked at him not knowing what to say.

"You have a new project." Mr. Malhotra said.

I am definitely dead today!

"I'll start the preparations we have really less time." Saying this I excused myself and walked towards the designing department to gather a team.

I'm sure Vihaan is going to be furious!
24 hours?
I know I can't do it even it I have 10 hands!
But I've accepted the challenge.

I was just gathering a team and was explaining them the situation when I heard someone yell.

"Ms. Navya Agnihotri!"

God save me!
God save me!

I just stood there with my eyes shut tightly.

He held my wrist and turned me around.
"Can anyone tell me who is the CEO of Roy designs?" His voice boomed and anyone could make out how mad he was by his red eyes.