Jealous Jerk!

Navya Agnihotri

"Ohh by the way! I have an announcement." Akshit said gaining everyone's attention.

"It is mom & dad's 30 anniversary. I was thinking we could go to our farmhouse for a pre celebration this weekend. I've already told Raj & Mayank about it." He said and everyone nodded excitedly.

"I don't think it is possible for me. We have the meeting coming up for mega fashion show. Preparations are to be done." Vihaan said and I rolled my eyes.

"I am the one making the designs so you could have a weekend break." I said.

"And who said you are not having the weekend break?" Akshit asked raising his brows.

"It is your family celebration. I don't think I should— I started but uncle interrupted me.

"I chose you over my son and you are betraying me?" Uncle asked narrowing his eyes.

"Drama!" Aunty said laughing.

"But you have to come." Aunty said.
"My boss is a jerk. He won't let me take the weekend off with so much work." I said giggling and Vihaan glared at me.

"Ohh don't worry. Your boss is definitely under my control now." Aunty said laughing.

"You." Aunty said pointing towards Vihaan.
"You said you wanted to apologise. Then apologise this way. You're not bailing us on this weekend." Aunty said.

"What is this blackmail?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"What have you planned for the anniversary celebration?" I asked uncle aunty.

"Of getting married again." They said simultaneously looking at each other and Vihaan choked on his drink.

I just patted his back.
"Are you okay?" I asked and he just nodded.

"You guys want to get married, again?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah! Unlike you people like to get married for love." Niya said giggling and Vihaan rolled his eyes at her.

"You're never going to let me live through it are you?" Vihaan asked and she just laughed.

Vihaan was driving me as Aunty told me it was not safe to go home alone at this time of night.
"I wanted to ask you something." He said scratching his neck nervously.

"Why do you seem so nervous, suddenly?" I asked chuckling.

"Because I am." He said and I looked at him.

He looked soo cute!
He was looking anywhere but at me with flustered cheeks.

Gosh!
What's wrong with him?

"I wanted to ask you out?" He said more like asked.

"Ask me out for?" I asked him smirking knowing very well this was heading to.

"A date." He said a bit more confidently this time.

"Why would you ask me for a date?" I asked raising my brows.

"Because I want to." He said in a duh tone and stopped before my apartment.

"And why do you think would I agree?" I asked.

Too confident about himself!

He leaned closer to me and I moved back until my head was going to hit the window but he quickly placed his palm behind my head.