That's a promise!

Vihaan Roy

"Dude, look at her. What did you even do to deserve such a beauty man!" Raj said looking at Navya who was getting down the stairs with Niya.

She was wearing a white top with black shorts. Niya coloured her hair this morning which looks absolutely stunning on her!

 Niya coloured her hair this morning which looks absolutely stunning on her!

"If you don't keep her I'm definitely stealing her away." Raj said and whistled when Navya came to the dining table.

"No one's going to steal anyone. Close your mouth & eat." I gestured Raj while glaring at him.

"Ohh god! No you're not saying that." I said to him when he opened his mouth to say something I definitely knew what it was.

"But he can't close his mouth and eat." Navya said taking her chair opposite to me.

They just high fived each other and Raj said,
"You're definitely made for me!"
She just laughed at it.

She is not even denying it!
She is only made for me!
Exclusively.

I just glared at them and started with my breakfast.
"Now you know why you should've treasured her." Niya whispered as she was sitting beside me.

"Don't taunt me at every possible time. I know I made a mistake and I am working on it okay!" I said to her irritated.

"What if it doesn't work now?" She asked and I didn't want to reply to that.

I'll make it work!
No matter how hard it would be.

"Is everyone done? We need to leave." Akshit said entering the dining room and everyone nodded.

While everyone got up and started leaving I held Navya's hand and pulled her to me.
Slowly I snaked my hand around her waist and brought my face closer to hers.
"Why have you been ignoring me since morning?"

"I uhh— I am not ignoring you." She said not looking into my eyes.

"Then why did you runaway before I woke up from the hammock? I am trying to talk to you since morning but you're just busy running away." I said rubbing my stubble on her cheek.

And I could hear her breath hitch.
"I was busy. Niya was going to colour my hair. I didn't runaway." She said but her eyes were still closed.

"Where do we stand after yesterday, Nivi." I asked the one question I wanted to ask since morning.

"I don't know." She said nervously and I moved away.

"You don't know? Okay, that's great." I said trying to make myself understand that she is confused and it is very normal to be confused in a situation like this.