A full-fucking-blown-smile!

Navya Agnihotri

I just washed my face in the restroom and looked at the mirror groaning.

Arrghh this fucking pimple!
It bloody hurts!

There was this one pimple on my cheek which was big as fuck and also pained a lot!

Groaning to myself I left the restroom and  walked towards my cabin where I saw Rishi sitting on one of the chairs.
I totally ignored him and sat on my chair.

I was still angry at him!

What the fuck did he mean by I
I'll make sure to make her mine before you!

"Navya, stop ignoring me. I've been trying to talk to you since the party incident." He said and he was right. He was trying so hard but I wouldn't give him any chance to talk to me.

"Why did you say that, Rishi? You know I felt like a worthless thing when you both were fighting like that. As if I am some parcel which is going to be passed on." I said still looking into my laptop.

"Because that asshole needs a push." He said and I looked at him wide eyed.

"What? I didn't mean it. I just wanted to rile him up. He is stupid to let you go and he is more stupid to not realise that he is crazy about you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know. Now I know why those 6 months were a hell for all of the employees of Roy Fashions. And suddenly you join and the guy turns 180 degrees diffrent." He said shrugging.

"Shut up, Rishi! I am just fed up of having this conversation with everyone." I said banging my hand aggresively on the table.

"Okay fine. But please don't ignore me. I am really really sorry." He said with a wide smile and I smiled looking him.

"Stupid. Don't you dare do anything like that again. He was a raging bull. I am surprised how you're still working in his company." I said rolling my eyes.

"Because he knows I am good at what I do. And he is professional." He said and I just shook my head.

Just then the door opened and Vihaan said
"Navy— what the hell is he doing over here?" He asked looking at me with fire in his eyes and I could see Rishi smirking at me.

"Excuse me, it is lunch time so he could use it as he wishes." I said rolling my eyes.

He just narrowed his eyes at me.
"I'll see you later."

He then shifted his eyes to Rishi and said,
"You. Get out and do your work. I need her with me for something."

Rishi just got up and left with a smug look.
"Why is the advertisement guy always around you? Can you not maintain your distance?" He asked and I scoffed.

"He has a name. Rishi Khanna. And he is my friend so he is going to be around me. Stop ordering me anything about my personal life." I said and he just stood there clenching his jaw.

He looks crazy mad!

"Control!" I heard him muttering to himself.

"What work did you have?" I asked him raising my brows.

"I wanted to talk about the fashion show theme." He said and sat down before me on one of the chairs.

I just picked a file beside me and it hit my cheek.
"Owww!" I winced because it hit right at the pimple.

"This pimple!" I muttered irritated and handed him the file. It had a few ideas I collected for the fashion show.

"Maybe because it's your date." He said shrugging.
And for a second I didn't quite get him but then when we both realised what did he say we both looked at each other wide eyed.

I just narrowed my eyes at him.
"What did you just say? Date? As in my menstural cycle's date?" I asked him.

"Uhhh noo— I mean— Ohg god!" He said nervously and I laughed looking at him with blush on his ears because he was soo embaressed about the fact that he knew the date.

"Ohhh God!" I said clutching my stomach laughing hard.

"Quit it, Nivi." He said and I tried to control my laughter but burst out laughing again.

"How do you know the date?" I asked between my laughs.

He just rolled his eyes and said,
"I told you, I cared enough. Who do you think used to stock the refrigirator with choclates and ice creams when your date was near."

I just looked at him shocked.

He—
He really did it?

He just cleared his throat and then said,
"Let's get back to work."

"Yess... I've actually thought of a few themes. You can through them but I think we need some modifications in it. I mean I just thought of basic things." I said and he nodded.

He was going through the file and I knew he wasn't paying attention in it.

What's wrong with him?

He was definitely looking at the file but thinking about something else.
"You're distracted while working. It is a first." I said shrugging.

And he looked at me like a deer caught in headlights.
"Uhh—noo I am not distracted." He said and again started looking into the file.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he didn't reply but kept looking at the file.

"Would you go on a date with me?" He asked suddenly looking up from the file and he looked nervous as hell.

Well, let me tell you.
Vihaan Roy and nervous never goes in a single sentence!

"What If I straight away deny it?" I asked raising my brows.

"Uhmm then I would try some other time." He said shrugging.

"You won't succeed." I said with a sweet smile and gestured him towards the file.

"Atleast give me your contact no. You just changed your number." He said rolling his eyes.

"I am your employee. I am sure you have it in the details." I said glaring at him.

"I want you to give it to me willingly. This time around I just want to make sure I do everything right." He said and I looked at him amused.

Is he really saying this?

"Are you high?" I asked and he just looked at me with a bored expression.

"You are saying you want to court me?" I asked shocked and he just nodded his head in positive.

"Do you have time to waste on me?" I asked scoffing.

"Nivi— he started but I interrupted him.

"What's with the name? My name is Navya. You can't call me anything apart from it." I said in a stern tone and he again rolled his eyes.

"I am just asking for your number." He said.

"Well then you want to do everything right this time around right?" I asked and he nodded again.

"Work for it. You get one digit of my number per day if you are succesful in making me smile or impressing me that day." I said and he looked at me with a small smile.

It was soo micro!
I could've missed it.

"As you say." He said and concentrated on the file.

But I couldn't concentrate on anything.

He really wants to court me?
Why?
Sudden interest?

"You really want to court me?" I asked still shocked and he looked at me and just smiled.

A full-fucking-blown smile!

Dude, what the hell is wrong with him?
I might just die right now seeing him smile.

"I never joke, Nivi." He said with a smile and I looked at him as If I saw a ghost.