He really did this?

Navya Agnihotri

I was sleeping soundly when suddenly my phone started ringing.
I just answered the call sleepily and the other person started singing,
"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you!"

"Niyaa, did you really have to disturb my sleep to wish me at 12?" I asked still sleepy.

I am not too fond of my birthday mainly because it wasn't celebrated when I was young.
My dad thinks it is a waste of time.
So, I am never excited for my birthday.
That too when she disturbed my sleep when I am going to be hell exhausted tomorrow because of the fashion show.

"Ohh god this disinterested girl! You should thank me." She complained.

"Thank you, Niya. And I'm sorry I kind of got cranky because I wasn't able to sleep and I just slept half an hour ago." I said guilty.

"It's okay. I know it is a big day for you tomorrow. All the best." She said and I smiled thanking her.

I was going to sleep again when the door bell rang.

Arrrghhh!

I walked towards the door sleepily. And the moment I opened the door there was confetti all over my head and I quickly closed my eyes.

"Happy Birthday!" I heard people squealing.

I opened my eyes and saw Mayank and Raj standing over there while Vihaan was standing behind them with his hands in his pockets.

I might add he was looking soo hot that my eyes were stuck on him.

He was wearing a beige coloured sweatshirt and black pants.

"You guyss are here at this time to wish me?" I asked shocked and they all nodded entering without my permission ofcourse.

"No we are here to tell you that you are dumb." Mayank said rolling his eyes.

They all started removing cake from the box and started arranging it on a table.
Suddenly and arm encircled around my shoulder and I looked upto find Vihaan smiling at me.

"Happy Birthday." He said kissing my temple.

I just blushed looking at him.
"Well, my orignal plan was to come here alone but then these two found it out and wanted to join me. Thanks to Akshit otherwise Niya was going to sneak in my car." He said laughing.

"It is good that you brought them. All these years I've only celebrated my birthday with Niya and with you for last two years."
I said smiling looking at them while they were bickering about something.

"We have to celebrate her birthday today only. Stop bickering." Vihaan scowled at them rolling his eyes.

I just elbowed him saying,
"Why are you being so rude to them?" I asked glaring at him.

"Yess yes, why are you being so rude to us?" Mayank asked pouting and I laughed.

He just shook his head with an expression which clearly said
Where-am-I-stuck?

"Come." He said holding my hand and took me towards the table where they arranged the cake.

I stood before the cake and when I blowed the candles Raj and Mayank started singing,
"Happy birthday, happy happy birthday." I just laughed at their silliness.

I cut a piece of cake and took it towards Vihaan with a grin on my face.
He held my hand and angling his face he ate it and had a constant smile on his face.