Preface

I understand that some of you may prefer the old version, but personally, I felt it needed some changes. In this revised version, I've introduced new characters, altered names, and added additional scenarios to enhance the story.

It's important to remember that these characters are teenagers, and the purpose is for them to navigate choices that lead to challenging situations. None of them are perfect; they are all susceptible to illness, defeat, and making poor decisions that come with consequences. Not everyone will have a happy ending, as the story focuses on their growth.

Some characters may be written off or even face unfortunate outcomes, depending on the direction I choose. This book revolves around a lot of drama, so please be aware of that.

I won't provide explicit content warnings at the beginning of chapters, as graphic and sexual scenes are included. Please read this book at your own discretion.

To those who have read this story before, thank you for your continued support. If you're new to the book, I appreciate you giving it a chance. And remember, it's perfectly fine if it doesn't resonate with you.

The story may start slow yet it will pick up in later chapters.

This book will also be lengthy since there is a lot of story to tell. I won't include any more author's notes until the end of the book. Thank you for being a part of this journey.