Gross

"Arghh!" You grunted dropping your forehead on the table and banging it lightly. 

"Girl it's a crime to look this miserable at THE Tony Stark's party" Nat teased you. 

"Why is he so serious ALL the time? He's such a grandpa" you whined with eyes fixed on the gorgeous super soldier. The way he was holding his glass made you wonder how it would feel to have those fingers wrapped around your throat.

"A grandpa you wanna nail. You're drooling" Bucky sat beside you wiping the imaginary drool off of your chin with his thumb.

You rolled your eyes.

"You should just ask him out y/n" Sam chimed in joining the table.

"Seriously Nat?!" You looked at Nat in disbelief

"I swear I didn't tell him" Nat raised her hands getting all defensive. 

"You've been eye fucking him the entire night. I'd say everyone here knows" Sam replied. 

"So everyone here can take a hint except for that guy. I'm giving up guys. I'm gonna die single" you said nodding.

"God what happened to you y/n?" Peter asked looking piss drunk. 

"A drunk Peter who just threw up looks better than you do. Come on, let's play truth or dare" Bucky said. 

"Yeah! Let's do it. Anything to get my mind off the grandpa!" You jumped up excitedly.

"Really guys .... Y/n always dominates this game" Sam complained. 

"I've just got more balls than you Sam" you said shrugging. 

Sam scoffed in disbelief.
"Alright alright... it's on! Y/n I'm going to destroy you" Sam challenged you and you just waved him off.

You loved this game. You'd always choose dare cause where's the fun in truth. Only pussies choose truth.
Sam spun the bottle and it pointed to Nat.

"Dare" Nat stated.

"Grind on Bucky" you said casually.

"WHAT?!" everyone asked in unison and you just shrugged. 

Nat knows you wouldn't let it go so she got up and walked over to Bucky and straddled his lap and everyone cheered loudly. The chaos at your table made the captain and Bruce look. Bruce looked mortified while Steve just laughed. His laugh pulled on your heart strings. 

Getting off of Bucky, Nat sat beside you and whispered "You're dead bitch". You snickered.

Nat spun the bottle and it pointed to you. Sam was quick "Get on top of the bar and dance".
"Easy. I would even do it sober" You replied getting up. Nat threw a death glare at Sam. 

Bucky helped you up the bar and you started to sway your hips to the music. After a while, people were gathering around the bar and you sprayed the champagne at them. 

"She's having way too much fun with this" Bucky chuckled. 

You looked over to Steve and he was watching you with a smile on his face. Holy shit! You felt dizzy. 

Quickly getting off the bar you whispered to Nat "Oh my god! He smiled at me!!"
"See he doesn't hate you... progress" Nat teased.

You guys played for a while more with Bucky and Sam making out, Tony twerking and Nat licking Peter's neck. It was the last round and the bottle pointed to you.
This time Nat was quick to seek revenge "Kiss Steve on his cheek". 

Everyone started cheering and your jaw dropped.
"I hate you" you glared at Nat while she smirked.

"It's either that or you chug this entire bottle of wine" Tony said saving you from your misery.
"Nooooo" everyone screamed at Tony. Tony looked lost.