That's My Charm

Warning: SMUT/Adult content

"What the fuck was that?!" He yelled shutting the door behind him.

"What was what?" You asked innocently turning around to look at him, unbuttoning your suit.

"Why the fuck did you get off the car before I gave you the orders to do so?!" He yelled again, fuming.

"I saw the target and we were running out of time" you shrugged.

His eyes dropped down to your exposed cleavage for a moment before he stare back at your eyes, still angry.

"Why the fuck are you undressing now?" He asked getting all worked up with his hands on his hip.

"Why are you in my room Captain?" you rolled your eyes.

"Im so fucking done with your attitude. You're such a brat! Never listen to me!" He growled.

"Well.... then I guess you have to fuck it out of me Captain" you said seductively stepping out of your suit standing in front of him in just your bra and panties.

You walked over to him and stood really close, your fingers teasingly travelled from his chest down his body and pulled on his belt making him step a little closer.

His gaze dropped to your body checking you out for a moment. Snapping back to reality, he shook his head in anger and took a step back.

"I'm so angry at you y/n. I want to kill you and fuck you at the same time. How is that even possible?"

"That's my charm" you said casually shrugging.

"Come on Captain... I'm getting cold" you whined being impatient, placing soft kisses on his jaw and neck. He swallowed hard.
"What the fuck do you want from me y/n?"

"I want you to fill me up real nice Captain" you whispered in his ear as your palm traveled down to his crotch massaging it lightly.

He grabbed your wrist, stopping your movement.

"Is that what you want now?" He asked in his husky voice, his fingers tracing your lacey bra pinching your nipple lightly.

Moaning softly, you pressed your body on his and tilted your head moving in closer to kiss him. He quickly placed his index finger on your lips pushing you away slightly.

"You don't get to kiss me" he smirked.

"What?" You whispered in shock.

"You heard me. No kissing" 

Walking pass you, he sat on the edge of your bed leaning back with his legs wide open. He gestured you to come with his fingers. You obliged and stood in front of him.

"On your knees" he commanded stomping his boot lightly. You quickly dropped down and looked up at him with desire.
He unzipped his pants and pulled his throbbing cock out pumping it a few times. The precum was glistening at the tip making you salivate.

"Suck"

You quickly took him in your hands and started massaging lightly. You pushed your tongue flat out and licked the precum off the tip.

"I want you to swallow every drop of my cum"

"Whatever you say Captain" you replied flashing him your Bambi eyes.

"Now you can follow orders" he growled grabbing a handful of your hair.

Not wasting time, you wrapped your lips around his tip and sucked on it hard, flicking your tongue. Your cheeks hollowed. He let out a mewl.