That good huh?

5 months later~

"He's really tall, brunette, green eyes and super sweet" Nat was excited.

"Okay fine. But just know that I'm doing this to shut you up" you winked at Nat tightening your holster.

"Yes!! I'll ask him to pick you up at 8" she squealed making you roll your eyes.

Nat have been trying to get you to go on dates.

She continued, "It's about time you moved on. You can't still be hung up on Steve"

You sighed, "Seeing him everyday in that tight suit looking fine as fuck isn't really helping me Nat"

"You don't say, you were moaning his name in your sleep yesterday night, bitch. No more sleepover with you" Nat glared at you.

You chuckled.

"That was by far THE best wet dream I've had of him. He bent me over the meeting room table -"

"Oh god! Please stop!" Nat stopped you and you laughed out loud.

You heard a knock on your room door.

"Ladies.. let's go" Sam called out.

This was your first big mission after the incident and you were excited.

Getting on the Quinjet, Tony and Steve were already there.

"Hey Tony, Captain" you gave them a nod before settling down beside Bucky.

Steve's jaw was on the floor. He admired how good your ass looked in that suit when you walked away. He missed seeing you like this.

That tight black leather suit hugged your curves perfectly and he swallowed hard at that sight.

A while after the take off, Steve set the Quinjet in autopilot mode and walked over to where you, Nat, Sam and Bucky were seating.

You were munching on your potato chips loudly with no care in the world. You offered it to everyone and when you extended it to Steve he raised his brow.

"Want some.... Captain?" You teased him licking the crumbs off your fingers. His gaze dropped to your lips for a moment and you sucked hard on your thumb.

He swallowed hard at the sight feeling his pant tightening.

Clearing his throat, "No thanks. It's unhealthy"

You rolled your eyes.

"How do you maintain that, eating this shit every single day?" Tony asked curiously waving his hand at your figure.

"Oooooo so you think I look good?" You winked and he rolled his eyes.

Bucky chimed in "Oh trust me, good would be an understatement. And that ass....."

You slapped his arm and giggled. All of you eyed Steve discretely and he was fuming. That man was definitely bad at covering up his emotions cause his face and neck was beet red.

After a while, the Quinjet landed and all of you took your positions.

Steve gave out a few instructions through the intercom and everyone spread out to bust into the building. He gave you a look before walking away. You know that look. He was begging you to be careful.

You heart swelled at that gesture but you mentally slapped yourself back to reality. This is what he does. He's hot and then cold and you were done. Or at least that's what you told yourself.

Even before the Avengers could enter the building, a group of hydra agents walked out shooting everywhere. But you guys were quick to react. Each of the Avengers took on a few agents. You and Bucky fought side by side taking them down.