8 letter words

Warning: SMUT/Adult content

He pulled out his now soft cock out of you and you winced lightly. Placing his hands at the back of your knees, he slowly lifted you up into his arms bridal style and walked towards his bed. Placing you down, he disappeared into the bathroom and came back with a warm towel. He wiped between your legs and your inner thighs careful not to hurt you. You watched his movements intently. Discarding the towel, he crawled into bed beside you and he pulled you into his chest.
You looked up at him and gave a cheeky smile while he caressed your cheek. Placing kisses on his chest both of you stayed like that for a while.

~

"Let's go take a shower" he said sitting up with his back to you.
You pouted running your fingers on his back.
"Can we stay for a while more?"
"No I have to talk to Tony" he said sternly.
You started placing wet kisses on his back while your hand reached around his body to grab his cock. Massaging it lightly, "I'll make it worth it. Please?" Grabbing your hand to stop your movement, he turned around and gave you a death glare while you flashed him your puppy dog eyes.
After a while he sighed "Naughty" gripping your jaw and kissing you hard. The kiss was sloppy. You moaned into the kiss wrapping your arms around his neck.

Hovering over you, his lips travelled from your neck down your body to your lower stomach. You let out soft moans running your fingers through his hair. Your legs opened instinctively inviting his warm tongue. He buried his face between your legs and started devouring you. His tongue licked up your slit and settled on your clit, flicking and sucking on it. Keeping eye contact with you, he slowly pushed his finger into you. Throwing your head back, your grip on his hair tightened. His movement became quick with his fingers pumping in and out of at a fast pace with his tongue flicking your clit mercilessly.
"Ahh shitt Captain" you screamed. Your breathing picked up.

Before you could reach your high, he quickly pulled away from you and withdrew his fingers. You whined.
He quickly attached his lips to yours and you moaned at your own taste. Holding on to your waist, he flipped your around to lay on your stomach.
"No!" You said quickly
His brows shot up glaring at you.
"I....I just...I want to watch you..." You explained breathlessly to which he just nodded and spread your legs wide open and settled himself in between. Giving you a small peck on your forehead he slowly pushed his cock into you. Your brows furrowed biting hard on your lower lip and he watched you intently. When he was fully buried in you, you let out a shudder of breath.

Both your chests rising and falling rapidly, you stared into each other's eyes for a good minute. You couldn't make sense of his facial expression. It looked almost like defeat. You were taking it all in, the way he looked, the way he felt. You were tempted to say those 8 letter words but chickened out. Keeping his eyes on you, he slowly pulled out of you with just his tip in you and slowly pushed back in. A small whimper escaped your lips. Shifting his attention from your eyes to your lips, he placed a soft kiss on it. He picked up his pace a little, stroking you slow and steady. Your hands roamed his back down to his ass pushing him hard into you.

Getting the message, he started thrusting harder into you, grunting. You moaned softly studying his face. All you could think about was the feeling you got when his tip nudged your gspot. Feeling overwhelmed with pleasure, you pressed your nails on his back with your legs wrapped tightly around his waist, your heels digging into his lower back.
"R-right there... don't stop please" you moaned. Growling at your words, he started thrusting harder and faster. "Oh god y/n" he choked out.
"I'm close.." you moaned. A wave of pleasure took over you.
"Hmmmmm" you whimpered. Holding him tighter than ever you bit into his shoulder while your thighs started shaking. A string of whimpers and moans escaped your lips. He kept going finding his release right after you. His face contorted and his eyes closed shut as he dropped his head on your shoulder. His cock was pulsing in you. Grunting, he slowed down the thrusts milking his orgasm.

He collapsed on top you, both of you catching your breaths while you held on to him stroking his hair and placing kisses on his shoulder.
He slowly pulled out. He turned around and walked over to his bathroom when you lightly gasped, he quickly turned around "Captain... your back" you said eyes wide. He gave you a wink "I don't mind a little pain" you bit your lower lip blushing. Drawing a bath, he picked you up and settled with you in the bath tub.

~

It has been two months since you and Steve started dating. Everything was perfect. Of course you guys fought here and there. But it was mostly just him getting frustrated at your shenanigans. You grew comfortable with him and spent most of your time in his room than your own.

He even trained you hard and you went on a few small missions with the team. You were sure that you loved this man but something in you held you back from saying it out loud to him. It was the fear that the feeling might not be reciprocated. Though deep down in your heart, you know you would do anything for this man. It was him who looked like he was constantly fighting a battle in his heart.

One day he's the sweetest but the next he was pushing you away with the excuse of 'duty' or 'responsibility' which he'd always assumed that you wouldn't understand. But he made you happy and feel safe. Just like every other relationship, there were ups and downs and you wouldn't change any of it.