<23>

Emily's pov :

It was Night time and I was walking with Dazai through the shopping area crowded by people.
We were simply wandering around holding each other's hands and chatting while walking together.

"Hey! ..You know, Atsushi is seemingly doing pretty fine after joining the agency." I said and Dazai gaze at me letting out a "Huh?" in response.

"I know.. I am bringing this out of the blue but I've noticed. Remember when Auktagawa has cut Atsushi's leg into half but as soon as he transformed into a tiger, his leg healed all on it's own. That was an amazing recuperative power he got there" I said.

"Hmm, that's for sure" Dazai smiles, "But you know, it really makes me curious about who's the one that wants Atsushi.. I mean didn't they say that he has a bounty of Seven Billion Yen on his head.." He said in a serious tone.

"Oh yeah. Right.. I wonder why'd they want him so badly. Is it because of his special powers or what.. someone who is willing to pay Seven Billion! .. That's too much...." I said thoughtfully.

"Well, I can say one thing for sure.. Boss is trying really hard to get his hands on him. You never know when the Mafia will strike next.." Dazai smirked and I smiled, "Yeah, I wonder which dog he will send it next!"

"Anyway, wanna have a drink?" I asked.

"Too much alcohol is bad for youuu" He said in a chorus.

"You are the one to talk! ..who usually brings up more than 10 or 20 bottles in home and finishes it in one night." I said.

"Okay fineee.. I know, I won't win against you" Dazai raises his hands in defence, "So then, what about we go on our usual spot? Our favourite old BAR?" He asked.

"Sure thing.. and while we return home, I have to do some shopping too." I said smiling and he nodded.

The two of us continued walking while chatting with each other and we both were heading to our destination but in the middle of the crowded street, suddenly two small hands grabs each of our sleeves which made both of us stop and look down to see a small little cute girl wearing a Red Kimono with a small cellphone hanging around her neck which was ringing but surprisingly she was not picking up.

Dazai also stops at this as he looks at the little girl, "Uh? Can...we help you with something?" He asked.

"Found you!" The girl calmly said finally picking up her phone that had been ringing.

Just as she answered the call, the area around us turn purple which seemed like she activated her ability. Dazai and I hold each other's hands tightly looking upwards and finding a huge demon like creature infront of us holding a long sharp sword.

"Well this doesn't look good..." I mumbled under my breathe and the next second Dazai and I both were blacked out.

✧------✧------✧------✧------✧

3rd person's pov :

It was next day morning when Atsushi entered in the agency office informing about two missing persons.

"You can't track down Dazai or Emily?" Kunikida asks as he continues to type on his laptop.

"They haven't been answering any off my calls. And I went to their apartment but.. I came to know that.. they haven't returned home either" Atsushi says.

"Dazai is probably floating down a river somewhere again and poor Emily is perhaps roaming everywhere in search of him" Kunikida replies.