<30>

3rd person's pov :

(Same day, at the President's office)

"How nice to finally meet you President Fukuno...uhh Fuzuka?" The blonde western male said with his subordinates standing behind him.

"Fukuzawa" The President corrected who was sitting down on the couch.

"That's right. Oh, by the way, we parked our chopper on a nearby highway. Is that alright?" He asked with a smile.

"What is it that you wish to discuss? You have journeyed across the world to come here. Speak your mind" Fukuzawa asked.

At the mean time, Naomi enters the room as she keeps a cup of tea on the table between the President and the Blonde man.

The blonde reaches his hand out to pick up the cup, "My! This is a rare design. I don't recognise this style of porcelain."
He stares at the cup from all sides, "What is the brand of this set? Royal Blanc? Or perhaps it is, El Zelga?" He asked.

"It's from the ceramic store, next door." Naomi answers controlling her annoyance and the blonde took a sip of the tea from the cup, "My apologies" The blonde said as he handed the cup to one of his subordinate standing behind.

"Please call me Francis, old sport! ..I insist." The blonde introduces himself.

Francis smirks as he continues speaking, "I am the Leader of the Guild, and we are headquartered at North America. I personally own 3 conglomerates, 5 Hotels, and Airlines, A Railway company, Universities and----"

"Mr. Fitzgerald!" The President interrupted Francis's obnoxious voice who was just showing off his properties.
Francis perks up at the President's call as he look up at him.

"I have received report that you issued a big bounty to encourage the Port Mafia to attack us. Is that true?" The President asked with a serious tone looking straight at the blonde.

"Yes, that was a big mistake on my part" Francis nervously smiled as he continued, "I had no idea that this country's criminal organizations would be so incompetent!"

"To make amends, I bring you a profitable business proposal!" The blonde said as his subordinates handed him a huge metal briefcase in which Francis takes and sets it on the table opening the briefcase infront of Fukuzawa.

"You have got a little nice company here and it's neighborhood is quite attractive as well.. so, I would like to buy it from you." Francis says as he show off a stack off cash inside the huge suitcase.

The President was totally unfazed as he glared at the blonde who starts speaking up again, "Don't get me wrong, I am capable of buying every piece of property you could see from here. I have no interest in this building or your employees."

"I am only interested in one thing!" Francis calmly says as he sets his arms on top of the suitcase.

"And that is?" The President asked narrowing his eyes at him.

"What do you think? I want your Gifted Business Permit" Francis said with a dark look.

Hearing this, the President's eyes widened as he glares at Francis. And Naomi who was standing behind Fukuzawa holding a tray, couldn't help but flinch thinking about the President's anger towards the Blonde's words.

"You see, for a group of Gifted individuals to legally open a business, they need a permit issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs' Gifted Operations Division. Those fools are about the only ones you can't buy with money." Francis scoffs leaning back on his couch.

"We are a secret society that officially doesn't even exist. In order to keep peace with the Ministry, there's something in this city we want. The permit will allow us to----"