<14>

Emily's pov :

The ride was long as all of us were heading towards a old burned hospital which was closed for several years.
"I feel tired" I murmured stretching my forehead with my two fingers and resting my head on Dazai's shoulder.

"You have a headache?" He concernedly asked.

"Kinda.. but, I will be fine. No worries" I replied comfortably setting my head onto his shoulder as my hands falls on his arm holding it.

"Well.. I am not surprised.. you have been working alot lately" Dazai said as he was leaning back on the seat having his arm wrap around my waist. "I am used to it" I quietly replied and he smiled at me putting his other hand over my head, "Just rest" He added.

Atsushi was just sitting straight. We were talking quietly so it didn't feel like they heard us but after another one hour of silence, Kunikida spoke up from the front seat.

"Oh yes, this driver is also one of our informants, he used to be an actor" The blonde haired man introduced to our newbie, Atsushi while pointing at the driver.

"My career never took off, so I had to find another job so that I could earn" The taxi driver added.

"It was fortunate for us that you did. You know these streets in Yokohama more than anyone! ..Also, you saw two of the eleven victims right before they were kidnapped" Kunikida said looking at the photographs that Taguchi gave us.

"I just happened to drive them from the port to their hotel" The driver responded.

The taxi took a turn as now, the road was becoming steep. Dazai was maintaining his balance on the seat while holding me. I wouldn't blame him, because he does acts as the most caring person ever. And then there's Atsushi who was clinging on to the other handle as for the bad streets.

"Are we sure this people were abducted? There haven't been any missing reports or ransom request though" Atsushi spoke up.

"You are certain these were the two you drove to the hotel?" Kunikida asks to the driver ignoring Atsushi as he was focussed on looking over the photographs showing it to the taxi driver.

"Yes, there's no mistake, even their clothes are the same" The taxi driver answered.

Dazai just leaned forward snatching those photos from Kunikida as his movement made me lift up my head and I look at the photos with him.

"I see. That's gotta be it!" Dazai says turning the photos to Kunikida who was glancing back at us. "Look at these photos. They are both wearing glasses! ..That means this is a serial glasses kidnapping case! ...This is totally your time to shine.. Kunikida~" Dazai cheers with sparkle in his eyes.

"Not all of the people who were abducted wear glasses, so it's not a pattern!!" Kunikida replies crossing his arms arrogantly.

"Aww.. too bad, I guess maybe it will never be your time to shine" Dazai teases him which mocked him even more, "Alright!! Now you have gone too far!!" Kunikida yelled reaching over at the backside of the seat holding Dazai's collar and shaking him back and forth.

"Are you saying my glasses are the only reason why I would be in the spotlight?!!" Kunikida shouted and I let out a sigh placing my arm across Atsushi's shoulder as we both were just squeezed to the door. "They just have to argue everytime.." (I sighed)

But then, the car pulls break as it abruptly halts, sending Kunikida back in the front seat and I hold both Dazai and Atsushi so that they won't hit their heads.

"Wh-what happened?" Kunikida asks as the taxi stops suddenly.

"We have arrived Sir! ..It's the abandoned hospital, as you requested" The driver said fearfully looking at the building which was creepy as hell covered with all forest and no any signs of light.