Wattpad Original
Mayroong 10 pang mga libreng parte

WATTPAD ORIGINALS ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi Weirdas!

FDA 1: The Doubter's Fortune Teller Bride won in Wattys 2021 Paranormal Category and has been chosen to be part of Wattpad Originals. A milestone in my 11 years here on Wattpad. This opportunity means a lot to me and I couldn't thank you enough for supporting and loving Aurea and Tor for the past 2 years since I started this series. This program will allow me to earn from my passion. Your support and coins will fund my writing career to continue writing my ongoing stories. I hope you don't find this selfish, but as you all know, writers need to earn to continue writing. I need to earn so I can continue this series.  It would really mean a lot to me.

This story will be officially Wattpad Originals Story on May 25, 2022.

I will greatly appreciate your respect and support. ❤️

REMINDERS for those who are planning to read the whole FDA series. I strongly encourage you to read the series chronologically. You will never understand the conflicts and you might end up bashing me if you don't start reading FDA 1: The Doubter's Fortune Teller Bride because the book 1 will introduce you to the main and supporting characters of Faro de Amoré. Do not skip and jump because all stories contain important information that will lead us to FDA 13 - Iesus' story. Swear! Read it by order. (^_^)❤️

I have added two SPECIAL CHAPTERS that need to be unlocked with coins. The first and second have spoilers. 

Thank you so much and I hope you will enjoy this story. I recommend you to read this at night time. 

DISCLAIMER

This novel's story and characters are fictitious. Certain long-standing institutions, agencies, and public offices are mentioned, but the characters involved are wholly imaginary. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental. The opinions expressed are those of the characters and should not be confused with the author.

TRIGGER WARNING

This may touch on paranormal experiences, vivid descriptions of supernatural creatures and beings, self-harming behavior such as suicide, mental health issues, sexual scenes, emotional perspective due to loss and grief, hate speech, revenge, and violence that may not be suitable for young audiences or people who are currently experiencing the same situation. Please read at your own risk.