Chapter 29

2 months later

Los Angeles, CA

As if the mere sound of Michael’s sobs and moans during his climax weren’t enough, his forceful thrusts and the incredible engorgement of his penis during ejaculation sent Lisa straight into another powerful orgasm. 

“Fuck, baby, you’re gonna kill me for sure….”  His breath came ragged and scorched her ear.  The dragon imbuing her once again with his scalding flame. 

It was highly questionable who was killing whom at this point, and while her body continued to spasm around his steel, she didn’t really give a damn.  The fly was stuck in the honey trap and had no intention of leaving.  Not while she was hot,  gooey, and warm inside, dripping from the place of their connection. Two rivers entering the delta to become one ocean. That’s how it always was: a rejoining of two parts of one body, one heart, one soul.  Until she once again felt like swirling around the drain when she was ripped into her miserable self again.

No, no thoughts while her body and soul were still aglow.

“Can I stay like this forever?”

As always, he read her thoughts and cloaked them in his velvet voice.

She moved slightly and he shivered, moaning once again.  The wave propagated into her body.  Aftershocks rocking her molten core.  Lisa lifted her head and found the burning heat of his eyes. His face was beaming up at her.  He seemed illuminated- a new internal fire warming him, the droplets on  his forehead reminding her of an exotic flower adorned by fresh morning dew.

Lisa, you’ve lost it.  A man- a flower?  Is that what your new “remote” style of loving him looks like?

Yeah,  the strategy of staying aloof and keeping her heart safe and protected only seemed to work when he was not around.  Or at least not buried deep inside her. 

Oh,yeah, the also new “no sex” rule wasn’t working out all that great, either.  Obviously.

Thankfully.

This was hopeless.  She was hopeless.

Hopelessly, and dangerously in love.

“Sure, you can. If you have nowhere better to be. Remind me again, how did you get here?”

“Ah, airplane once again.  Amazing, I know.”

She chuckled, and he cringed.  Obviously, he was ultra-sensitive to her every movement right now. 

Oh, how she enjoyed those moments after reaching the highest high when he was still inside and subjected to her every whim, every squeeze.  Each motion having an incredible effect.  Butterfly wings causing earthquakes.  Chaos theory for the two most chaotic people alive.  Of course he had unloaded that morsel of wisdom on her one day after she tortured him. And it stuck. As did the pleasure from watching him shiver.  So sensitive- so vulnerable was her fierce king at that very moment… Subject to her for a few fleeting moments.

Normally, it was she who was ultra-sensitive to his very presence. It was bad enough when she expected him, but she had been nowhere near equipped to handle this surprise appearance. Who told him he could just show up at her door, like some pesky neighbor asking for a cup of sugar?    After his initial kiss, which she was totally defenseless against due to the sudden attack- and maybe due to missing him like hell- , she pushed him away, bitching about him breaking the guidelines.  Her rule book clearly stated he was to let her know before he’d show up.  Then again, when was the last time Michael had cared about someone else’s rules?    

So annoying! Her words, naturally had started a fight about his continued problems with her giving him too many rules here lately.  And the fight, just as naturally had led to a three hour love session, which just ended with her coming to rest quite in exhaustion over his body.  A body, that, by the way had managed to put a little bit of weight on.  He looked so amazingly good. Healthy. Rested. Restored. God, how she adored him!