Ch 2 || Start Anew || pt.4

"Oh my cherub it's all swell! Dig into your food while it's still hot. I know its not much but I still hope you relish it"
"No, sire, it's very generous of you. I couldn't appreciate you enough for this bountiful meal. "
"Sire?"
"Oh-oh do fogive me I used be a royal maid. It's an old habit. "
"I love a lady of mysterious. " Snow smiled "The more I learn about you, the lovelier you get ". Slowly but surely a massive blush adorned her cheeks. For a man who lives in the forest, Snow sure is a flirty gentleman.

In front of F/n -on the table- rested a wooden tray. Placed on the tray is 1 wooden spoon along with 2 wooden bowls, one containing a delicious smelling broth, another filled with colourful and delicious looking fruits most of which F/n didn't know the name of and lastly on the tray is a plate of meat. Beside the tray sat a wooden glass full of water.

She picked up the spoon and used it to taste some of the broth. F/n's (e/c) eyes widened in shock as her hand quickly pressed on her mouth. This is the best cooking she ever had. Which is extremely surprising given she is a royalty of Étincea. Princess F/n had  best chiefs from all over the world cook meals for her multiple times yet... this is the best food she ever had.

"Marry me... " the jesting-compliment slipped through as Snow smiled brightly.
" Yes! I would love to my cherub! "
"Snow... this is so delicious how did you prepare this? Is there any secret ingredient?" Snow smiled standing up slowly to his full height. F/n shrunk back a bit still not used to Snow's height and size.
"There is a special ingredient I used to prepare this meal... " F/n's (e/c) iris sparkled with curiosity as she stared up at Snow urging him to respond.

"Love. "
"Huh? "
"Love is the special ingredient. "
A moment of silence ensued. Snow bursted into laughter as F/n looked down dissapointed and a bit angry. Snow patted her head gently as his laughter slowed down.
"I jest! I jest! Apologizes about that. I do not have any secret ingredients. It could be that food tastes different on the outskirts of town as opposed to the middle of the forest? "

F/n laughed nervously nodding. It felt wrong to lie about her identity but her safety could be jeopardy otherwise. She looked up and just for a split second, saw Snow looking at her with narrowed, scornful eyes. The next second he was back to his original happy state. His eyes terrified F/n. Besides it's hauntingly beautiful golden glow, F/n felt like it held power. It held powers that goes beyond anything physical or materialistic. This is probably all her paranoia speaking... right?
"Yes, that must be it then. By which, if you don't mind me asking where are we?" She knew she couldn't overpower Snow under any circumstances; if he were to harm her but just for the peace of her mind she wanted to know.

For the time first, a serious expression overtook the naturally smiling lad.
"I am regretful to say but that cannot be revealed. I am on the run from my past. If we get found by them... it will be ... horrible. " By the emphasis on them, F/n assumed he meant the people of his past. The atmosphere suddenly felt heavy and drab. F/n nodded solemnly.
"I understand. " Being on the run from her fate too, she really did understand Snow's concerns.

"The sun is quite high my cherub. I best get going. If need or want my assistance. Just follow the sound of the stream and ye shall find me."
F/n nodded in response. She ate rest of her meal in silence pondering over her next course of action as general mayhem ensued in the Étincea Palace.

Aquilegia strutted through the hallways as anger seeped through every pore of her being. Her heels clicked loudly on the marble floor; as her beautifuly wing-lined eyes glared at the doors, at the blue drapes and cutains that hung beautifully by the large stained glass windows, at the walls and paintings. Any sufaces that she passed by, beared her loathing gaze. If only that F/n would come running through one of them could Aquilegia be at rest.

It has been a whole day since Princess F/n went missing. Her maids -Lilac, Marry and Annie- searched every corner of F/n's bed chamber for a letter or a map art or anything that might indicate F/n's whereabouts. Nothing. They waited a full day hoping F/n would return or god forbid, they might receive a ransom letter... nothing.

Thus King Alderman proposed to lead a kingdom-wide search for their precious daughter. To which Queen Vilotta suggested to do it covertly as to not further endanger their already missing child.

Everything was going so well for Aquilegia. She was so close to get the wealth and status she so damn rightful deserved yet!... Yet everything fell apart. Couldn't F/n wait a few more months before disappearing for good?...

Aquilegia suddenly came to a stop. Maybe things aren't as bad as it seems. Maybe the gods do favour her over F/n.

The search is being done covertly by a bunch of royal guards. These people riding on their high horses, do not know to how get information from the general pleabeians. But Aquilegia Deamonne does. She may not come from a high and mighty family but her father, Zelroth Deamonne is a shrewd businessman. Thus putting him in a place of great influence amongst the general public of Étincea.

So with the help from Prince Alphonse and Trerus royal resources, they could find F/n before any of the Étincea guards. F/n being the naive girl she is, will immediately fall for Prince Alphonse's charms no doubt and the whole kingdom of Étincea would regard Alphonse as their hero. This will accomplish much more than her initial plan.