ch 1 || Trials of Hades || pt. 3

Hades was not expecting her to win. Her soul wasn't strong enough, infact no innocent soul were allowed to take the test because of it's cruel nature. But Y/n determined to take the trial,  went to purgatory. Thus getting her qualifications to do so.
Multiple times her soul almost shattered out of existence. But through sheer willpower she somehow made it. At one point in trial number 2 he was sure she was gone.

But a glowing piece of her soul came out of that hellish fire and all the other pieces came back as if pulled by an extremely strong magnetic force and joined together. It was like watching a Phoenix being born. It was quite a magnificent view.

He landed on the floor gently. Then started walking towards Y/n. Finally reaching her, he examined her face. Y/n was sweating profusely, her jaw clenched and eye brows furrowed. He place a hand above her face. A pale golden light emitted from his palms. Y/n started waking up.

Waking up Y/n had a headache. She rubbed her forehead to rid the pain.
"Before I grant your wish there are few things I believe you should be aware of " He paused to look at her before continuing.
"What Alphonse De Chevalier and Aquilegia Rossétte did will make them end up in hell. But if you were change the happenings, rewrite the "Story" essentially, their judgements including yours will change, Do you still wish to go back?"

His voice was echoing in her head yet it was crystal clear. "Yes. I am positive I wish to go back." She looked up at him.

He had a very pretty face for someone who was most definitely way over 200 cm in height and had such a muscular body

He had a very pretty face for someone who was most definitely way over 200 cm in height and had such a muscular body. He didn't say anything so y/n assumed he wanted to hear her reasoning.

"As much as I would love to see them suffer, believe it or not. That's not my ultimate goal. My goal is save my family and protect my people. That peice of shit prince started slavery in my country and the people there are treated so so poorly. It's not fair. They didn't do anything to deserve this... M-my family didn't do anything to deserve this! "

Her voice cracked a little as she felt herself tearing up. But she didn't cry. Y/n didn't shed a single tear cause she was done feeling sorry for herself. She was done crying over a piece of shit man.
Hades eyes narrowed a little, he didn't like how she made it sound like everything was her fault. He continued on without voicing any of his thoughts.

"People who are reborn don't have the memories of their first life. However since this a different case and you exactly aren't being reborn. I will bend the rules for you a little. You will keep your memories but forget everything relating the afterlife. Sounds good? "

It wasn't really a question but y/n nodded anyways. With that Hades pulled his hood down further revealing his gorgeous platinum blonde hair. Suddenly dizziness hit Y/n as she felt being levitated by a strong gust of wind. As the last bit of her conciousness was fading she felt something soft, smooth yet light land on her lips.