ch 2 ||Betrayal's Heartache|| pt.2

"Father.. I want to learn Bartitsu** " Surprised by this sudden request everyone stopped eating.
"Hey.." Her older sister Sivelle nudged her. "Remember you told me there weren't any handsome fella there so you will just stick with practicing swordsmanship."
F/n put down her cutlery and gently wiped the napkin over her lips.

"Its okay sister Siv I know what I am doing" f/n whispered back,
"I will of course continue my journey to earn the swordsmanship but I want to learn Bartitsu as well"
A time might come when she might be in danger with no weapons in hand. One can never be too careful.

F/n's mother, Queen Vilotta L/n sighed deeply. "I am delighted to see you interested in such variety of activities, however, you do realize as a lady and a princess your education and panio,choir, waltz and flower arrangement lessons take a much higher priority, Yes?"

Her (e/c) eyes were strict but y/n could see the care in them as well.
"Of course. I am well aware. "
"Since you happen to have plenty of time on you, I suggest you give me a monthly report of your performance. Of course signed by your tutors"

F/n could see the worried look her father, King Alderman L/n and sister Sivelle threw her way but nonetheless she agreed.

Soon the focus shifted onto Sivelle. She was asked to do the same for her lessons; choir, waltz and ballet. She agreed having no option. Almost no words were exchanged rest of the meal.

F/n closed the watch and placed in it her pocket. A dirty dull maroon cloak rested around her body. It helped her blend in with general crowd.
A sack of mostly gold coins rested on her waist hidden underneath the cloak. She most probably would not need the money but decided to bring it just in case. She made her way through the market place in a casual yet fast pace

F/n is on her way to the forest. Crowded market places are her least favourite but this is the shortest route. That feather, the nightmare they all meant something... Or maybe they don't. Maybe this is just silly princess f/n being paranoid.

And there is one way to prove it.

F/n and her close mate Aquilegia is supposed to meet much later but according to the nightmare around this time Aquilegia and the prince would be writing the plot to her perfect fantasy.

To go the forest and confirm her beliefs.

F/n stopped in her tracks. The forest was right before her. She felt scared. Her whole body froze up in flight/fright or freeze response. Its almost like she is reliving a trauma although it is.... not.... right?
She closed her eyes and took some deep breathe in and out. Soon an image of the feather flashed in her mind. It instantly made her loosen up, she focused more on the soft feeling of touching the feather, the indescribable smell... wait the feather didn't have any smell though.

Her eyes opened up as the wind blew her cloak hood off. What smell did she sense from feather...? It didn't matter, F/n has calmed down. Thus decided to proceed down the familiar path.

Almost every weekends, F/n and Aquilegia would make visits around the town. Mostly it would be to the forest. Today is the day, F/n is supposed to built up the courage to talk to that handsome, singing boy in the forest.
They found him one day, when they decided to venture a little deeper in to the forest. He is usually seen working on his cabin or garden, cutting woods for fire all the while singing.

The moment f/n (e/c) eyes landed on his gorgeous physique. She knew she was in love. Everything about him was perfect to her.

-

"And that's how we infiltrate the royal family." a feminine voice said which was followed by a sign
"Are you sure this is going to work Aquile? "

" a feminine voice said which was followed by a sign "Are you sure this is going to work Aquile? "

Alphonse De Chevalier

Aquilegia Deamonne