When she is not okay

LISA

LISA

"Hey Lisa.. its me, Jungkook again." He sighs deeply. "I just want to say that I miss you, I mean we miss you." He chuckles. "Haru has been asking alot about you and I swear she act like you too, I just noticed." He laughes. "I cant blame her... she is the best that happened to me.." I bite my lip. "Want to hear about my day? Im going to tell you anyways, I had some coffee and went to the studio with Jimin, we wrote some lyrics. Haru was playing with some marbels. Thats it.." he sighs. "I just miss you so much, I know you need time for yourself and to think, I know. But its so hard. I know Im wrong, but baby please. Haru needs you, I need you. Forgive me.." he takes a deep breath. "I love you so much." And the voicemail ended.

Jungkook calls me everyday, but I dont pick up, then he speaks a voicemail in and its nice to hear his voice, what he does and how Haru is doing. Haru my baby, she is a smart kid for her age. I miss her.

Jungkook being a solo artist he is very busy and has media all over him. Me being a model, it gives me so much stress. But he is always nice and carefull with everything he does.

Until I saw something on the news. I remember that day so clearly, it was a few days ago..

-
"Haru its time to sleep, its already pass bed time baby." I say walking in her room, she looks up at me and holds her book.

"Appa promised to read for me." She then lays in her bed.

"Appa is not home yet, but I can read." I sit next to her and hold the book. She leans against my shoulder and we read, watching the pictures she falls asleep in no time. Tucking her in I walk to the kitchen and drink some water, hearing the news playing on the Tv. Watching it I see a very rare video.

"Artist Jungkook spotted kissing a random girl at a club." The video was low quality, but its for sure him. Its Jungkook. I know how he looks, taking a deep breath I bite my lip. He is at a club? He told me he was working on music, did he lie too? How.. what? I close the Tv and sit on the couch. One thing is sure.

He cheated.

Jungkook cheated, by kissing another girl. I thought he loved me, loved me and Haru. How could he? Am I not enough, am I ugly? Am I just a game? How could he do this to me? And Haru was waiting for him. Oh god.

Hours pass as my mind is full of thoughts and stress. Then I hear the front door opening. "Baby?" He calls me. Ignoring him I stare at the ground, he walks in. "Baby I called you, you okay?" He walks closer to touch my face, but ai slap his hand away.

"How dare you to call me baby." I mumble.

"What?"

"Jungkook, where were you?" I ask standing up.

"I told you.." he licks his lips.

"Oh yeah you told me yeah.." i nodd.

"So what is it? Why you acting so weird" oh my god he can go to the trahs.

"I want you to leave." I say and push him to the door.

"What Lisa? You cant.."

"Then why are you lying! Its everywhere! On the news, tv everywhere." I feel tears coming but I wipe them away. He looks down. "You lied! And you cheated.  How could you?

"Lisa..."

"No, I saw what I saw. My boyfriend of 6 years making out with a random girl. Am I not enough?  Huh Jungkook, do you even love me?" Then he holds my wrist and pushes me against the wall

"How? I fucking love you Lisa.. Jts just. Jimin bought me to a club we drinked and then this girl came up out of nowhere. I even told her about you and then she just kissed me.. I swear Lisa, believe me. You can even ask Jimim."  He tells but I push him away.

"You know Jungkook.. this is too much for me. You cheated on me, but the worse thing is that, you were at a club while your daughter was waiting for you at home. She told me that you promised to read for her.."  he looks down and bites his lip. "I want you to leave.."

"But.."

"Please leave... i need time."

"Time for what? We need to talk." He looks me in the eyes.

"I need to think Jungkook, my head is full."

"Baby dont do this." He comes closer.

"You did this Jungkook. You!" He sighs and nodds lightly.

"I will give you some days to think... but I want you to believe me, you know how the media is..."

"I know." I mumble. He nodds and walks trowards the door.

"I want to see Haru.." he says looking back.

"You can pick her up tomorrow." I just say. He nodds and walks trowards the front door, he shuts it very loud and I just sit on the floor.

I would really appreciate if you leave a comment. 💜
Have a nice day