when she is missing

LISA

LISA

I stand outside waiting for Haru at school to pick her up. Kids run outside but I just dont see her, where is she? Did Jungkook pick her up? He wouldnt, he would always text me about it or call me. Seeing Haru her classmates already outside I worry, walking to her teacher. "Hey, have you seen Haru?"

"Haru? Her aunt picked her up a few minutes ago." She smiles and walks away with a kid. Her aunt? Jennie? Jennie is home. Im going crazy! I walk around the building and see nothing. Calling Jennie I ask if she has seen Haru.

"How? I dont know?" She says and I dont know what to do anymore. I feel hopeless and weak. "Lisa stay calm okay." I hear Jennie say. "I will call Jungkook okay, maybe he knows." I hear her but my eyes are fixed on something else.

Winter

She walks out of a car and smirks as she leans agains it. "No dont, I think I know where she is." I say and hang up. Running trowards Winter I grab her by her collar and push her. "Where is she! I know you have her, where is my daugher?" I shout and feel tears coming.

"Jesus." She pushes me off her and cocks her eyebrow. "Your so desperate, you need to chill."

"Where is she?"

"Your precious little child, I dont know." She laughes.

"I swear..." I want to beat her up so bad.

"I will tell you." She nodds. "If you do something in return." Now she smirks.

"And what is that?" I look at her. She chuckles and crosses her arms.

"Break up with Jungkook and I will give your daughter." Wat? I swallow and stare at her. She wants Jungkook, she wants him that badly that she took my daughter away, what is this obsession. "Beak up with him so that he can take care off me amd my child." Her child? Her fake child. If she even is pregnant. I have no other choice, what do I need to do?

"Okay okay." I nodd. "I will." I need to, for her. For my Haru, my baby. Licking my lips I nodd.

"Okay call or text him and meet him here, I will watch from far away." She kisses her palm and walks away with a smirk. I fucking hate her. My hands are shaking as I pick up my phone and text him the adress. He answers pretty quick.

Im not ready to lose Jungkook, but I know him well and he would do anyhing for me. This is the first time Im seeing him after the incident with Winter. I swallow and lean against the wall waiting for him, feeling myself being watched is the worse ever. My eyes are swollen because I was crying, get it together Lisa. You need to break up with him to get your daughter. Then his car stops right infront of me, he joggs out of ot and stands in front of me.

"Lisa " he breathes. "Baby you okay? You dont seem fine." He tries to touch my face and I slap it away. "I know.. Im sorry, I should have told you about Winter, we dated years ago, believe me I didnt know she was in town." He looks down and now holds my hands. "Baby please, I swear that child is not mine." He is sorry, you can see that he has been tired and had sleepless nights for sure. The dark circle under his eyes and the panic in his eyes makes me want to hugg him. Tell him everything is going to be okay, but its not. Biting my lip I swallow. "Baby lets go home please." He now cups my face. "Believe me.."

"I believe you Jungkook." I nodd trying to avoid his gaze. "But I cant do this anymore." I mumble. "This is all too much." The tears come again. "Please understand." I cry now. He holds me tight and shakes his head.

"No.. not like this." He mumbles. "Look at me, baby look at me." Looking at him his eyes are watery and so deep. "Im so sorry, its all my fault but dont end this, dont end what we have." He says bringing his face closer, he is hurt and angry. I fucking cant do this. "Forgive me." He whispers against me and looks at me again, his lips are so close. I know Winter is watching all of this so I push Jungkook. Swallowing I shake my head..

"Please dont make this any harder." I mumble, feeling so lost and hopeless. "Please Jungkook." He looks at me and its killing me. He laughes angrily and shakes his head.

"I will always fight for you Lisa." He licks his lips and wipes away his tears. "Just know that, for you and our daughter." And thats exactly what I am doing Jungkook, fighting for our daughter. With one last look I walk away, still crying hoping that he wouldnt follow me.

When I was far enough I lean against a wall and wipe away my tears. I hate myself, why me? Why? "Great acting." Winter walks clapping in her hands. "I almost cried." She laughes and fake cries. What is she talking about? I want to fucking slap her.

"Tell me where she is!" I walk up to her. The supid grin on her fucking face.

"Sweety, I dont think he in convinced yet." Fuck my fucking life. "Give it some time yeah... and dont you dare to tell someone. Because if you do." She grabs my wrist. "Say bye bye to your daughter." No way, she wouldnt and she cant. "Now go home." She pushes me and I fall on the floor.

"You fucking moron!" I shout and look back but she was gone already. Tears fall down my face and I get up. Walking to my car I think and think.

Standing infront of Jennie her house I knock. When she opens her eyes widen. "Lisa!" She huggs me and I start to cry. I cant do anything.

"I did everything I could." I cry. "She has Haru, she made me break up with Jungkook and didnt say where Haru is. Jennie." I hold her tightly. "I dont know what to do."

"Lets first sit down." She helps me to the livingroom and we sit down. "Lets call the cops."

"Noo! We cant." I shake my head. We cant, my baby is in danger and I cant do anything.

Omg some more drama again,
Winter is clearly not done.....
Im cryingg
Stay tuned for the other chapter
Byee
💜