when they are good

LISA

LISA

The feeling of warm water is great, the smell of the pool gives me memories. "You know I still cant believe you guys married in secret." Jennie says pinching my shoulders as she sees that Im in my thoughts.

"Au, Jen!" I slap her and she laughes.

"Someone would invite us." She cocks her eyebrow.

"Okay okay, how many times are you going to ask it? Its been weeks." I say. Jungkook asked me to marry him when it was my birthday and some weeks after we got married. We wanted it to be simple and just us two.

"But still."

"Im sorry okay, we can do a party whenever you want okay. Please.." She has been teasing me for days and Im so done with it.

"Okay okay, even Jimin didnt know anything." Yeah Jungkook didnt even telll Jimin, just that he asked me but not that we got married. We didnt wa t a whole party.

"Shocking right." I chuckle.

"You bitch.." she slaps my shoulder again.

"I didnt know what?" Jimin appears from behind. He holds Jennie by her shoulders and nestles his face in her neck. Jennie and Jimin began dating after they spoke and meet up. Im happy for them, Jimin wasnt really looking f9r love but he really liked Jennie. Jungkook keeps teasing him about it and its funny.

"That your best friend married my best friend without us knowing." She points at me. Jimim laughes.

"Ninie its been months come on." He says, see thats why I like Jimin. He is a great friend. Jennie keeps talking about the wedding party, but you know I heard that a thousand times. My eyes fall in Jungkook who carries Haru on his back as he swims. Then he turns and catches her, the smile on his face as he helps her and wipes her face is priceless. "I think your friend is drooling." I hear and I turn around. "See." Jimin laughes. "She is appericiating her boyfriend, oh no her husband." He teases.

"I hate you guys." I say and roll my eyes.

"Jimin oppa! Its your turn." Haru shouts as she walks slowly to us. Jungkook stands behind her as he pushes his wet hair back. His eyes land on me and I smile, he winks and and bites his lip.

"Im coming, you going to root for me baby." Jimin smirks. "I can swim faster than that guy." Jimin walks up to them and they set the timer. Jennie claps as she watches her boyfriend. He swims to the other side and swims back, Haru holds the little watch and Jungkook watches Jimim.

"In your face Jimin! I told you so!" Jungkook says as he runs to his best friend to jump on him. They have a little fight in the water as they try to get eachother in the water completely.

"Such kids." Jennie rolls her eyes.

"Funny kids." I laugh and walk over to Haru who was laughing.

"I knew daddy would win." She smiles and splashes some water.

"Of course I win." Now Jungkook stands behind us, wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and kissing my cheek.

"Your good at everything dad!" Haru jumps.

"Oh yeah?" Jimin picks up Haru. "Dont think so." He laughes as he swims with her in his arms.

"Okay okay, Jimin oppaa!" I hear her shout.

"I love this." I say watching them.

"Yeah?" Jungkook whispers and guides me to sit in the water on his lap. "I love this too." His face is on my shoulder and gives kisses in my neck. "I love spending time with my family." He holds me tightly. "I love you baby." I look at him and hold his chin and kiss his lips. God I love him so much, everything we have been through and the amount of ups and downs we had. It all pays off now.

The end

Hey yall
Thanks for the support
I loved the story and the happy ending.
Lots of lovee
💜