when he is furious

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

I cant believe this. What the actual fuck? Im staring at the ground and try to think straight. Lisa just left, I saw her crying. Im fucked!

Winter, she is a girl I used to see years ago. And that video is from that time, still dont know how she has that and how she filmed without me knowing. "Now that your here.. I finally have you alone." Winter says stepping up to me.

Looking at het I shake my head. "I dont know what your plan is, but we are nothing and will be nothing." Im so fuckig angry. She all set this up, she is  crazy and weird.

"What? Jungko..." she tries to touch me.

"Fuck off, what we had was a long time ago, leave me and my family alone." I say and turn to the door, leaving the building with Jimin.

"I swear that girl is crazy." He says. "You dated her? You didnt even tell me." We didnt really date. "You better call Lisa." I know she wouldnt answer, thats always with her and I understand.

"It was a long time ago though. Will do, I see you Jimin." I say and leave to my car. It was supposed to be a nice and happy day. My album got out and we had a little party, but it got ruined. Fuck. Im so angry that this all happened.

Arriving home, its silent and obviosly Lisa didnt come home. I sigh and sit on the couch. Why is Winter doing this  everything is fucked up. I didnt tell Lisa about Winter because I didnt want her to worry. Stupid, Im so stupid! I texted her and hope she wants to talk about it. Leaning my head back to the couch I stare at the celling. Then my phone rings, its Jennie. Picking up I hear Jennie speak.

"Jungkook listen..."

"Jennie! Is Lisa okay?" I ask.

"She is fine, obviously she is sad and mad." Obviously. "she just wants some time." I nodd and lay on the couch.

"Understandable, but I swear the kid is not mine." I dont know what she has in her head but she is crazy. "I should have told her about Winter. Im stupid."

"I want to believe you Jungkook, I just want my best friend to be happy, please dont hurt her and no secrets." Jennie is a great friend.

"Yes." I breathe

"Haru wants to talk to you and here she comes." Haru, havent seen her since this morning.

"Hey dad!" Haru sounds happy.

"Hey princess." I smile hearing her voice. "Are you having a sleepover at Jennie unnie?"

"Yeah, we made cake and watched Zootopia." I miss her. "you had fun too? Do the peope like your music?" She asks.

"Sounds fun. Yeah yeah, it was a good day." I nodd.

"Umm dad, I saw mommy crying today and I asked her but she said that she was fine." She cares about her mom. And I made Lisa cry. Im so fucking angry at myself.

"Its okay baby, just be there for mommy okay. Hugg her and kiss her for me okay." I smile.

"Will do. Do I see you tomorrow?" She asks. "Because I missed you."

"Baby I missed you yoo, I just need to talk to mama first yeah."

"Okay, bye dad. Love you."

"Bye Haru, sweet dreams." I whisper and wait till she hangs up.

Dramaa
Well happy valentines day everyone.
Even if your single like me lol, get some chocolate or flowers and listen to some good music. Im into Zoo these days, still cant get it out of my head lol.

Anyway thanks for your support and stay tuned for the next chapter.

💜