when they are a family

LISA

LISA

Walking in the park I look around, I just had a photoshoot and Jungkook texted me an adress, he should be here with Haru but where? The park had some rollarcoasters and a lot of activities what all seems so fun. I havent been here in a while, so its a great idea to come here. "Mommy!" I feel someone hanging on my leggs. Turning around I see Haru. "Hey mommy." She smiles looking at me, looking behind her I see Jungkook walking trowards us. He looks handsome like always, wearing denim jeans with a white shirt, mask on and obviously his bucket hat. He waves and I smile. I kneel down and hugg Haru.

"Having a greag time?" I ask her. Jungkook couldnt spend time with her because he is in the studio all the time, so Im glad they had their moment and could spend time together.

"Yea! We went in there!" She point at something. "We had ice cream and and  dad spilled some on the floor." She whispers the last part.

"Im glad your having fun baby!" I smile.  Standing straight Jungkook presses me against him and kisses my cheek.

"Im happy your here." He chuckles. "Ready to ride those?" He points at some rollarcoasters.

"Im not." Haru says shaking her head.

"Im not eather, we let daddy go solo!" I laugh.

"Whatever." He says and holds Haru her hand and I hold her other hand. With the three of us we walk around the park. It feels good and fun to do this kind of stuff.

"Lets go in that water slide." Jungkook says. I see Haru her eyes widen.

"We will get wet." She mumbles.

"I thought you liked swimming." Jungkook jokes.

"Dad." She pouts.

"Im sure daddy will protect you " I say looking at him.

"Of course." Jungkook nodds and he leads us to the slide. Jungkook sits in the front, then Haru and me behind her. I hold her tightly as possible. Jungkook looks back at us and smiles, just to check up on us.

"Hold me baby." Jungkook says and Haru holds his waist. "There is going to be a camera somewhere yeah, lets just shout okay." Jungkook looks at me.

"I know you love water slides Jungkook."

"You know me too well "

"Oh noo, we are going down." Haru shouts but I hold her tightly.

"Thats the small one." Jungkook says like its nothing. Going down the water hits us, but mostly Jungkook because he sits in the front. "Okay Im soaked."

"Already?" I laugh.

"That was the small one." Haru laughes. "And were going to the huge one, Im scared." She shouts.

"Its okay mommy and daddy are here." I say trying to calm her down. With one hand Jungkook holds Haru ber hand on his waist and the other he sticks in the air.

"Shout it out.." he says and the slide goes down. Haru and Jungkook shout as we slide down, the water goes in the little boat we are in.

"See that wasnt bad." I say and wipe some water from her face.

"I had a weird feeling in my tummy." She says.

"Thats the thrill of exitement." I laugh.

"Do we have a towel?" Jungkook asks looking at us. Haru laughes, becayse his face and hair was totally wet. Stepping out of the boat Jungkook helps Haru. "We dont have a towel huh, so I will use your dress." Jungkook jokes.

"Noo dad!" Haru runs away laughing.

"Your too funny." I laugh and he walks trowards me.

"I am?" He chuckles and huggs me tight.

"Jungkook no." I still laugh.

"You made me sit in the front." He says. "Payback baby." He smirks and kisses mine lips before he runs after Haru. I missed these moments, us three. It feels so good and right. Seeing Jungkook with Haru makes me feel so happy. I smile as I see him run after her, Haru has a big smile on her face. Jungkook catches her and lifts her up. "Lisa lets look at the pictures." He says. He holds Haru as she sits on the counter laughing at the pictures.

"Look at your face dad!" Haru laughes, I have to say it looks funny.

"I dont like any of those." He just says and looks at me, I try to look serious but fail.

"Okay lets go to the photobooth." I say and pull him with me.

"Oh no!" Jungkook mumbles. Haru holds my hand now as I walk to the little booth.

"Come on Jungkook." I say and look at him walking slowly trowards us. His shirt is still wet, it sticks on his stomach and his white shirt isnt helping. Licking my lips I meet his eyes.

"Oh my god! Jungkook, can we take a picture." Two girls sprint over to him, his eyes widen and nodds. "Cant wait for your song to come out." One says standing next to him. Jungkook does a peace sighn and sticks his tounge out. "Lisa, can you take a picture?" The other one asks.

"Sure." I take her phone and make a couple of pictures.

"Thank you, by the way you look pretty." She gives me a smile and they leave. That was random.

"Mommy daddy!" Haru shouts already sitting in thr photobooth.

"Now you need to." I say and pull him with me. We let Haru sit in the middle. "Okay smile!" I say and click on the button. I do a peace sign behind Haru her head and Jungkook does the same, we laugh and she just smiles looking close at the lens. The lens flashes and now Jungkook takes Haru on his lap, pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around me. Haru holds my hand and smiles. I smile of happines, this is my happy place.

I love this chapter,
Cuteness overloadss
Let me know what you think
💜