when they go on vlive

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

Today is the day that my music is going to be released. Im excited and nervous, waking up I see no Lisa next to me. Putting on a shirt I walk to the livingroom seeong Lisa with Haru in the kitchen "morning." I say and hugg Lisa from the back, smelling her scent I give Haru a smile and pinch her cheek.

"Congrats baby.," Lisa smiles and kisses my lips. Today is the day.

"Thank you." I smile shyly. "Your going to be there tonight right." I really wanted her to be there with me.

"I cant, I told you I have this dinner with a designer. And then I have to pick up Haru from Jennie." We always ask Jennie or Rosé to look after Haru when were busy, or I bring her with me.

"I know, I kinda hoped that it would get canceled."

"Well it didnt." She looks at me. "But I will be waiting for you after your party. Then we can do whatever you want." She says playfully.

"Whatever I want?" I question leaning against the counter.

"Yeah." Damn this girl

"Why not now." I lick my lips watching her.

"Jungkook you need to go live." She says.

"I can do that later..,"

"No you cant, they are waiting for you." She pushes me lightly.

"Will you be my guest in my live?" I ask her.

"I will see." She says and hands Haru a sandwich.

"Can I come dad?" Haru says with a mouth full.

"Your eating baby." Lisa says.

"Another time." I give her a smile and enter my studio room. Getting the camera ready I sit down and look at the lens. Fixing it I start the live. I smile looking at the comments. I humm and bop my head. "Im happy for you." I read and lean in my seat. "Thank you, today is the day." I nodd. "Did you just woke up?" I read another comment. Starting to laugh I hide my face. "I did, well thats embarresing. I didnt wash up yet, wanted to talk to you guys." I push my hair back and look at the comments, trying to read them all. "Did Lisa hear the song?" I nodd. "Of course she did." I say and play with my finger.

I put on some music and lean in my seat. "Its almost time, I just wanted to say hi." I smile. Then my phone starts to ring. "Its Jimin." I press it on speaker. "Yo yo!"

"Hey boss." He jokes. "Today is the day!"

"I know! Your on speaker by the way."

"I know, Im watching you live." He laughes.

"Really." I chuckle.

"Yeah, you look handsome." Its a joke for sure. "Even you just woke up."

"Shut up! I meet you in a bit yeah."

"Will do! Byeeee." He hangs up and I look at the screen.

"Im going, need to get ready." I nodd. Then the door flew open, Lisa walks in with a cake and places it infront of me.

"Congrats!" She smiles. Okay I didnt expect this!

"Wow." I breathe.

"Im so proud of you! I mean we are." She laughes. "Hi guys." She waves to the lens. "Im leaving yeah." She was all dressed for her meeting and I need to go as well.

"Yeah me too." I nodd. Boy, I was so starstruck when she came in. Lisa leaves and I wave to the camera and end the live. I see Haru running up to me.

"Where is the cake daddy?" She looks at me, I chuckle and get the cake to bring it to the kitchen.

"Haru you already ate baby, come on we are going to Jennie." Lisa was all ready to go. She huggs me and kisses my lips. "See you tonight." I smile and nodd. "Enjoy today yeah."

"Bye daddy, will miss you!" Haru says wearing her jacket.

"Miss you more." I whisper and blow her a kiss.

Hey yall,
Im in quarantaine again, because my brother is tested positive. But Im trying to write.. keeping it positive.
All love
💜💜