when she faces

LISA

LISA

I walk in the mall with Haru, holding her hand we watch the stores. She wanted to buy a present for her friend, which is very sweet. We look at some drawing and painting supplies, Somi likes those thats what Haru told me. "What about this Haru?" I hold a stuffed animal.

"No mom, thats for babys." What? I even like those.

"I know you like it too Haru." I tell her as I put it back.

"Can I call dad and ask where he got those pencils from?" She asks me. Calling Jungkook I give her my phone, she smiles and walks in circles.

"Hey daddy, yeah Im fine and yes mommy is here too. But question  where did you get those pencils from?" She asks. I just look at the games what they sell here, its all pretty expensive. "Mommy here your phone." She hands me my phone. "Im going to look for it." She says and walks away. Keeping my eyes on her and I see a woman approaching her, the woman smiles and  touches her hair. No way in hell! I walk up to them I stand infront of Haru, then I turn to her.

"You go look at the pencils okay baby." I tell her, then I face the lady.

"She is so pretty." She says, but I ignore her question. She looks at me from head to toes. "Your Jungkooks girlfriend right." Thats so sudden. "I know you are, Ive seen you on TV." Okay why is she talking to me.. "I have a question though. You have Jungkooks number?"

"Why would I give you his number?" I was curious, why does she wants it? She chuckles and then places her hand on her stomach, then it hits me.

"Im pregnant."

Did I hear that right? Pregnant.. pregnant. I staring to the floor and couldnt move, I heard that right right, or is she faking.. how?

"Lisa?" She touches my shoulder, but I just shake my head and walk away.

"Haru.." I call her, hold her wrist and walk out of the mall. Haru keeps asking questions, but my mind wasnt okay.

"Mommy we didnt buy anything.." she says as we sit in the car. "Somi is my best friend."

"We will order something." I tell her shortly and park the car at home.. Im so confused, when did it happen and how did it happen. He wouldnt right.. I help Haru and we walk in the house, of course Jungkook wasnt home he was at Jimins. I lock the door and let the key in it, so that he couldnt come in. Taking off my jacket I lean against the counter and stare, my mind is full of thoughts and theories. Who was she? How did they meet, for how long do they know each other?

"Mommy can I watch Tv?" Haru asks. "Are you okay?" She touches mine hand.

"Its bed time sweetie." I tell her.

"Already?" She looks at the clock. "Okay, are you going to read for me?" She asks nicely. "Since appa is not here."

"Sure baby." I give her a smile. She walks to her room and leaves her door open. Im frozen, staring at the floor with all mine thoughts. Did he really? Did he? He wouldnt right.. but why? I want to know why. Then I hear someone trying to open the front door, but it wouldnt open because the key is there. I walk trowards the door and see that it is Jungkook, holding some food in his hand. Leaning against the door I slide down and sit on the floor, covering my face I close my eyes. He keeps knocking on the door.

"Lisa?" He says. "Lisa baby?" Again his sweet voice. Then my phone starts ringing, ofcourse its him. Ofcourse. I feel tears coming down my face, trying not to make any sound I cry in silence. "Lisa I know you are there.. I hear your phone." He says and knocks again. "Open the door baby." I cant Jungkook, I cant.

Haru walks out of her room. "Mommy?" She walks trowards me and wipes my tears away. "Mommy you okay?"

"Haru?" Jungkooks voice.

"Dad?" Haru looks around.

"Haru baby, is mommy okay?" He asks.

"Mommy is crying appa, why dont you come inside?" She asks and tries to open the door.

"Listen Haru, take care of mommy okay."

"Okay." She nodds and tries to open the door again. "And you dad? I missed you today." My heart, she missed her dad.

"I missed you more baby but dont worry about me okay Haru, take care of mommy for me yeah.. I love you."

"Daddy!" She says but I guess he left, because it was silent. Haru sits on my lap and huggs me.

"Im sorry mommy, If theres anything I did Im sorry." She mumbles. I chuckle and cup her face.

"You didnt do anything wrong baby." I tell her and kiss her cheek. "Now lets sleep okay." I whisper and we walk trowards her room.