CHAPPTERRR SEVENNN :D

HEYY GUYS! NEXT CHAPTER AND HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! HOPE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT THANKKS! AND EXCUSE MY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES :D

Chapter 7

Kyra Auburn’s POV

As we walked home not to mention hand in hand, it was strangely comfortable. Neither of us said anything but he was holding onto my hand tight. Why the hell did I kiss him? I thought confused. Was I falling for him? Er.. hell no. Hundreds of questions ran through my mind. I sighed and he looked at me.

“What’s up?” he asked with a smirk. I can feel the blush rising as I remembered the kiss. It’s not like I never kissed a guy before. Why am I like this? I looked back at him. I didn’t really know what to say. He stopped and faced me, leaning in slowly towards me causing me to back up a little but held my waist so I couldn’t move back.

“ Hm… are you planning to give me a surprise kiss again?” he chuckled and I immediately blushed. Oh this bastard is… ARGHH I hold back the urge to shove him onto the road so he can get run over. But then again there were no cars passing by and I don’t want to be in jail. So not worth it.

“I’m… hungry.” Wow… nice job Kyra. Of all things you said that. I mentally yelled.

“That was unexpected.” He laughed. I glared at him and stomped off ahead.

“Hey! Ditcher” he pouted and smiled. “Let’s go eat at my house. Since my house is closer.” Then I stopped stomping. Wasn’t he sitting on his car at Starbucks waiting for me? He gave me the confuse look and asked

“What’s wrong? You’ve been blanking out a lot.” Looking concern.

“Why are we walking home when you have your car with you?” I asked raising my eyebrow. His face was hilarious.. and hot.

“Oh… right… I forgot” he smiled sheepishly.

“Forgetful fishy” I laughed. “I am not a fishy” he mumbled and I laughed as we walked all the way back to get his car.

Austin Vinson’s POV

I drove us back to my house slightly embarrassed about forgetting my own car at Starbucks. It’s not my fault that I forgot it. She kissed me and I literally forgot about everything around me just me and her. I licked my lips thinking about the kiss.

“That’s freaky. Stop doing that. It’s like you’re a pedo or something.” She said amusingly. I looked at her lost.

“What?”

“You kept licking your lips fishy.” She laughed probably cause of the stupid nickname ‘Fishy’.

“Stop calling me ‘Fishy’ I have a name you know. And it’s not nice to call your boyfriend a fishy AND I was savouring the taste of your kiss on my lips” I winked. She looks so darn cute and the blush crept to her cheeks.

“FISHY! FISHY FIISSHHYYY FISHHYYY!” she sang loudly.

“SHUSH OR ILL DO SOMETHING TO YOU” I yelled over her bad singing of ‘Fishy’. Then she stopped with a glint of mischief in her eyes. As I pulled in my driveway, we both got out the same time.

“FISHY!” she bursted out laughing and bolted to the door.

“That’s it.” I ran after her to the door and luckily the door was lock because no one was home at this time. She was pressing the bell like a manic trying to open the door but unfortunately for her I grabbed hold of her waist and chucked her on my shoulder.

“AHH LET ME DOWN!” she screamed and laughed slapping my back and kicking. I tried not to perv but hey, I’m a guy and her plump booty was right next to my face and the toned legs so smooth.