CHAPTER EIGHT!

HEY GUYS! SORRY ITS NOT MUCH CAUSE IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY.. SCHOOL JUST STARTED! D: AND THEY'RE GIVING ME SOI MUCH HOMEWORK ALREADY D: AND THE TEACHERS ARE A TOTAL MEANIEPOOP T.T WELL GUYS IM BAD AT EDITING AND SPELLING AND GRAMMAR... BUT HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! <3

Chapter 8

Kyra Auburn’s POV

“Fuck,” I muttered as soon as I shut the door. I can’t be falling for him... Dammit. I actually had a good time with him… Austin Vinson. What if he finds out that I’m that ugly nerd he hated and bully? I dragged myself upstairs and took a hot shower. I chucked on an over-sized top and boy shorts. I lay in bed replaying the scene. I attempted to touch the spot where I was stabbed on my back and I had more reasons not to fall for him.

*****Flashback******

The boys laughed as they crowded around me. I was terrified. Why didn’t I look where I was going? Why of all people I bumped into Austin? 

“You think you can get away after crashing into me like that?” he took a step closer and grabbed onto my top yanking me closer.

“I’ll make your life hell here at St. Conner, huh, you’re so desperate, running into me on purpose and oh did I tell you you’re fucken hideous?” Austin spat with disgust. I held back my tears not letting him get to me then he shoved me hard against the wall. Curse my luck there was something sharp pierced right into my skin. I yelped in pain and Austin smirked. I clenched my jaw. They all laughed and pointed at me whilst I slid to the floor. I happen to wear a fucken thin top. I felt it slightly dampen and knew it was blood.

“Stop faking it you stupid fag, we didn’t even hurt you” a guy yelled but I just sat there on the ground against the wall.

“Let’s go. I’ve wasted too much time with this piece of crap.” And Austin started walking away.

*****End**************************

That was when all my hatred was back. Having fun with him meant nothing. He will never mean anything to me even if he treats me nice or has actually changed. He left me a scar that would remind me every day of what he has done to me. Part of me wanted to forget it but I can’t. Should I get him back? Then an idea popped in my head. I should play with his feelings and let him pay for what he has done. ‘Kyra this is not you…” as a voice kept repeating itself in my head.

“I don’t know what I’m thinking or what to do...” I mumbled to myself. I slowly drifted to sleep thinking about him.

************Morning****************

The alarm blast annoying the heck out of me. I groggily sat up and fell back in bed but unfortunately the alarm was still ringing.

“ARGH! Damn you! Shut up!” I wish I was Dumbledore right now.

“ASPARAGUS!” I said pointing my finger at the clock. Nope not working. Where the hell did I get asparagus from? I weakly rolled out of bed which was a bad idea. I landed right on my butt. Oh great, my butt is going to be colourful. I crawled to my nightstand and turned off that annoying crap. I finally got up and looked at the mirror. Huh. So bootifoon. My hair was literally a nest. Almost like Fuzzy! I laughed at my reflection. I’m so not normal. I went and took a shower and went through my closet. Should I… dress normal? Wait no, that’s stupid. I sigh and got out my trackie and huge worn out hoodie. I chucked on my thick as glasses and head out.

“HEY!” I stopped dead in my tracks. It can’t be Austin right? If he sees me walking out of my house which is his girlfriend’s house which is me... oh god I’m getting a headache. What am I saying? Think fast. There’s only one thing I could do. Run for my life. I bolted off as quickly as I can.

“HEY STOP! KYRA!” Fuck that I am not stopping. Then I felt two strong arms around my waist lifting me up.

“AHH LET ME GO YOU BASTARD! YOU COWPOOP! I DON’T KNOW YOU! I’M GONNA BITE YOU IF YOU DON’T LET ME DOWN! AND I HAVE RABIES!”

“WOAH WOAH! CALM DOWN I’M RYDER! AND YOU HAVE RABIES?!” I stopped thrashing and he put me down. I slowly turned to him and peeked out from my hoodie to see if it’s really Ryder.

“Oh… Er… Hello…” I mumbled completely embarrassed. He burst out laughing.

“Should I t-take you to the do-doctors?” he said between his laughs.

“Wow Kyra, so violent” he smirked.

“YOU SCARED ME,” he looked taken back by my loud voice.

“I’m sorry, you’re the one that started running away,” he pouted.

“’Cause I thought you were a pedo!” I lied smiling.

“Ouch, me? Pedo? Even if I am, I’m a sexy pedo,” he winked and I giggle.

“C’mon Let’s go before we’re late.” He took my hand and dragged me to his car.

“Oh by the way I don’t have rabies,” I pout.

“Sure sure baby girl,” he laughed.

“I don’t mind if you do anyways” he continued and I laughed.

“So… How’s that boyfriend of yours?” he asked curiously. I’m actually surprised Austin haven’t call or text me yet.

“Um... good I guess...” I didn’t really know. I feel like I can trust Ryder. So I kind of summarised everything to him that Austin is a total jerk to me and about the dressing hobo thing I have really quickly.

“What the hell! I don’t know why the fuck are you dating him.” he looked kind of angry and I sighed.

“Yeah… I don’t either...” I laughed humourlessly as we got out of the car.

“I’m going to beat him up.” Ryder said gritting his teeth.

“NO! You can’t, please?” I begged.

“But..”

“No buts. No violence here.” I cut him off.

“Well then, you have me now and I’m going to protect you.” I smiled at him

“You don’t have to..”

“No. I want to.” He was getting really blunt.

“At least let me do that for you Kyra.” he continued and pulled me into a tight hug.

“Thanks Ryder” I mumbled smelling in his top.

We walked to class and he told me to stand and my locker and wait for him to come back. I gave him the confused look but obey. After five minutes he came back.

“Backs” he said grinning.

“What did you do?” I gave him the suspicious look.

“I changed my schedules” he said still smiling.

“What? Why?” I asked completely lost now.

“I’m in all your classes now Baby Girl,” he winked and I stared at him eyes wide

“WHY?”

“Oh you goose, isn’t it obvious?” he said in matter-of-fact tone and dragged us to class.

*****************************************

COMMENT/VOTE/FANN :D THANKS THANKS <3