Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Kyra Auburn's POV

I stirred in my sleep and bumped lightly into a hard thing. I wriggled soft and there was a strong yet gentle thing around my waist. My eye fluttered open immediately and came face to face with a beautiful angelic Austin. I froze for a second and recovered. He must've got taken care of me. My stomach grumble loudly and I shut my eyes tightly hoping it didn't wake him up but just my luck, his eyes flickered open. I really didn't know what to say and do as I stared at him. It was really awkward.

Without realizing I blurted out,

"Thank you," he looked slightly surprised but he smiled and hugged me tightly. It felt strangely safe and really warm.

"I'm hungry," I blurted out again. Curse my tongue and just in time my tummy. He smirked and hopped off the bed and headed for the door.

"Whe-Where are you going?" I asked not wanting him to go. He looked at me with gentle eyes.

"Getting you some food, just staying in bed,"

I smiled unconsciously and smelled in his cologne from the bed. I cuddled in the blanket and laid there thinking about random things. Then the smell hit my nose. I instantly sat up and squint my eyes at the door. Austin went in with a plate of choc-chip pancakes and I stared at it impatiently waiting him to give me the plate. He grinned and gave me the pancakes. Damn the 'Be like a respectful lady' I dug in the plate like my life depend on it and gobbled it all down.

"F-Fankks" I said oh so politely with a mouth-full. He laughed and reached out and pinched my cheeks.

After I finished, I gave the empty plate to Austin and he just left it on the night stand. I lay back in bed and waited for him to join. It wasn't awkward anymore instead I wanted to be in his safe arm and it was like he could read my mind, he snuggled in with me. We both laid there in comfortable silence.

"Kyra, um, I, uh, Canyoubemygirlfriend?" He asked in a rush. I looked at him shock. Me? His Girlfriend? Serious? I swallowed loudly and said

"What? Did you say what I think you said?"

"Y-Yes, I want you to be my girlfriend, please?" He stuttered. I seriously didn't know what to say. I looked so nervous and scared of what I was going to say. I shouldn't be dating him. I couldn't, he's a bastard that hurts other people's feeling. He would break my heart. I know he would but at the same time I really want to say 'yes, I'll be your girlfriend.' Then something that mum used to say to me all the time hit me. 'It's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. Honey, never let somebody you love walk away, at least try and tell him that you have feelings for him, if he doesn't return the feeling then at least you tried. You'll regret it when he leaves and find another girl without confessing to him,' I have a feeling I'm gonna regret yet love this choice.

"Okay, I'll be your girlfriend," I said.

"R-Really?" He managed to say.

"Unless you want me to change my mind?" I smiled. He immediately sat up and said,

"No! Don't change your mind, I uh, really like you," Awww he look so freaken cute!

"I'm sorry for my outburst yesterday," I apologized.

"It doesn't matter now babe, you're mine now." He smirked. I blushed and pull the blanket so I got more.

"You, you wouldn't cheat on me, right?" I asked anxiously especially when I saw that bitch's mouth all over my guy. Wait did I just say 'My guy'?! No, I can't full hard for him. He frowned and kissed my lips.