come here, baby / axl rose

It was a warm sunny day in Los Angeles California. The sun was gorgeous with its orange pinkish purple color as it was starting to set. As y/n walked through an alley of a smell of cigarettes with beer bottles and broken glass covered the ground, her booted leather heels that came up to her thighs clicked against the ground as she walked to the closest bar.

Y/n wasn't the best person. In fact she was described as the "wild child" she was able to wrap every boy she'd ever hooked up with around her finger. She has brunette hair with curls that came to the bottom of her ribs with her famous bon jovi 80s hairstyle, Her beautiful green eyes with black liner on her water line could make any man go insane looking into them, Her curved body and plump lips could make any female jealous, which they all were.

She's a maneater.

"Fuck" The beautiful girl says to herself as she feels herself getting heated. She had just left her friend Jessica's house after she kicked her out after a silly argument they had gotten into that night.

She finally reached the bar she's been walking to for a good 10 minutes, She entered the bar full of drunk assholes either passed out or eating half naked whores faces off. She pulled her short tight leather skirt down as she begin to walk into the crowd, she felt herself getting a tiny bit uncomfortable, she was always used to being with her friends when she went to this specific bar in LA. Every time she went alone she would bump into some bastard and would have to punch him in the face.

She finally reached the bar counter as she pulled out the stool and took a seat.

"What can i get for you" the bar tender asked her as he gave her a friendly smile.

"Just a shot of jack daniels please. Actually make that 5" Her raspy babyish voice said as the bar tender begin to chuckle. "Oh man, ran into an asshole?" The bar tender asked as he turned around to grab the bottle of jack daniels and set it down on the counter and grabbed a shot glass. "No I just like my jack daniels" She said sarcastically giving him a smirk rolling her eyes.

The bar tender could just tell she was trouble.

She took a swig of her shot and set it down in front of her shutting her eyes relaxed.

She sighed as she begin to pick up the bottle a pour some more of the liquid into the tiny glass cup. She took another sip feeling the burning sensation in her throat from the cinnamon flavored drink, looking around she saw a pool table in the corner of the room. She frowned. Her and Jessica always played with that pool table when they went to the bar together. It wasn't new that they had another argument about something so stupid. They wouldn't be like this forever. They were great friends.

She was thinking about leaving and then heard footsteps behind her.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here late at night" The man said as he took a seat next to her. "Why do you care" she said cocky looking at the man now sitting next to her.

She hadn't seen a man so gorgeous.

Black tank top with red and white words covering it with a leather jacket, leather pants, brown cowboy boots, a few black bracelets and a long cross necklace. The thing that caught her eye the most about the young man was his hair. His hair was teased and had a red orange color to it. Oh boy did she love his hair.

"Well yeah I do, I don't see this many pretty girls like you around here. Wouldn't want you to get hurt sugar" he smirked.