patience/axl rose

April 1st, 1989

i gather my daughters toys as i put them in her baby bag.

i'm in a rush to get out of the house to go to the studio for my husband Axls music video patience.

im in love with the song.

not just because it's our 10 month old daughters name, but also because the song was dedicated to me.

i pick up patience and put her in her car seat as i pick it up and walk downstairs.

"babe hurry up! we gotta be there in 20 minutes!" i yell to axl as i place patience on the couch.

"alright! i'll be there in a second ev!" he shouted back.

i roll my eyes.

i just know that he's going to take forever.

i take patience out of her car seat as i get ready to breast feed her.

"come on my pretty baby, mamas gotta feed you" i talk to her in a baby voice.

i look at her as i get ready to feed her looking at all her features.

she really was such a beauty.

"you look just like your daddy" i smile.

she giggled as she sucked on my breast.

"your beautiful ginger hair and beautiful blue eyes, just from him" i say as i admire our baby.

she had my curls and nose.

she really resembled axl so much.

i rock her as she continues to suck on my breast.

i see a figure in the corner of my eye as i turn my head to look.

Axl was standing there leaning on the stairs railing looking at me as he had an adorable smile plastered on his face.

"i love seeing this, first thing in the morning, my 2 beautiful girls" he said as he sat next to me on the couch smiling at patience.

i pecked his lips as i continued to watch patience.

"so are you women some kinda machine, you could do shit like that with your body's? just have milk come out of your tit like that" axl asked. he actually sounded legit of asking the question. oh boy.

"no axl" i giggled.

i put patience back into her car seat as i turned back to axl.

"you look good" i said.

"i know babe" he grinned.

i rolled my eyes as i got up to go put patience on the table as i put her bag and some back up clothes next to her.

i felt a pair of hands around my waist as i put diapers into her bag.

"i love you" axl said as he rocked us side to side a bit gently kissing my neck.

i turned around as i got on my tiptoes and grabbed his jaw kissing him.

"i love you too" i said as i ran my fingers through his hair.

i run upstairs to get some rings and put them on as i ran into the bathroom to brush out my straightened out auburn layered hair. i always got compliments about it. i smiled and winked at myself as i walked back downstairs.

axl walked into the kitchen as he was tying a navy blue bandana around his head as he put some bracelets on.

i smiled as i could smell his perfume as he walked past me.