they wont catch me/ axl rose

april 19th, 1987

                                 april 19th, 1987

i ran the fastest i could run. feeling myself already numb in the legs. i flipped the police off as i chuckled, smirking at them. slow asses running after me. all i could think of was davina. we had to separate from the escape. they were after her and me, unfortunately we had to separate, from the escape. i knew i would find her. i always do.

Davina's pov:
me and axl had to separate. there i was in a empty shitty ass valley, my nerves shot, wanting my boyfriend to get back to me as soon as he could.
we got caught with alcohol and weed in axls car when we were on our way to the recording studio, and well, axls dumbass was speeding and we got pulled over. the cop could smell the must of the weed and strong scent of the alcohol, that set him off.

we got put in different cells for hours until axl somehow snuck in. he somehow also got me out of the cell as well. i have one hell of a boyfriend. i was feeling myself getting anxious because this isn't the first time axl's gotten in trouble with the police. it won't be his last either.

i felt a long gust across from my neck i felt myself getting weak in the legs and arms. i felt queasy as i slid down the brick wall slowly, feeling the wet cold ground under me as my skirt lifted up a bit in the process. "oh fuck" i said whispered to myself feeling my anxiety kick in. i felt like i was losing my breath. i felt my hair getting damp as well as my body. my breathing was off. i felt like shit. my anxiety was getting bad. i need axl.

i got up quickly off the ground limping as i ran. i felt the cold air hit my damp skin as tears left my eyes leaving my cheeks soaked. "axl!" i shouted. i knew i wasn't doing anything. he wasn't going to hear me. i tried to catch my breath, it wouldn't work. my heart beat i already knew was off as well. i don't know what the hell is happening to me.

i tried my best to run feeling my legs starting to give out as i looked around. i was literally in the same spot i tried running away from to find my boyfriend. i wasn't even a foot away from the dark alley. what the fuck. "i need axl" i whimpered to myself as i fell to the floor. i felt myself losing consciousness as my eyes closed still breathing heavily.

i heard yelling and cursing as i lifted myself up feeling sore all over. i felt my legs sore and felt numb. i looked over seeing two men fighting.

the yelling sounded so much like axl.

axl?

i tried to get a closer look of them.

one long hair and very fit with leather pants and leather jacket the other in a cop outfit. oh shit.

the cop that was chasing me, axl is fighting near the alley i passed out in.

"stop!" i yelled lifting myself up. i was surprised on how i was feeling "strong" after that whole scene of me passing out. i ran towards them as i saw axl crash a bottle over the cops head making him fall back.

"davina!" axl shouted out as he sighed. i watched him grip on me hugging me tight as he kissed my hair.

"are you ok? do you have any cuts? bruises? what the fuck happened" he asked me multiple questions looking at me concerned.

i managed to giggle as i felt a sharp pain on the side of my stomach.

i gripped the area as i groaned leaning my weight on axl as he firmly held me.

"we gotta get you home" he said as he picked me up bride style.

"what's hurting you" he asked.

"everything" i practically shouted in duh.

"don't get loud with me, i'm just asking" axl said with a little annoyance in his voice but still softly.

"i wanna got to sleep" i whined.

"then go to sleep, i got you" he said as he tucked some hair behind my ear.

i felt myself dozing off as i heard axl hum.

"they'll never catch me" he said with a chuckle.

this chapter was a little weird to me LMFAO but let me know what you guys think! i hope everyone is doing well and sorry for the slacking on the updates i've been just a littleee busy. but there is more coming for y'all !<333❤️