angelic darling/ axl rose

may 12, 1987

i picked up the stick, looking at it, in complete shock. i dropped the plastic, watching it drop into the sink with a loud noise followed. i gripped onto the sink sobbing quietly, therefore my boyfriend wouldn't hear me, our bedroom was next door.

i felt my body shaking from my sobbing as i tried to stop myself so i could breathe. i whipped the under my eyes as i looked at myself closely in the mirror. i cringed at myself thinking of alice cooper.

i was more scared because of what axl's reaction would be. he's in a band, a FAMOUS band should i say. he's doing great and is happy. i don't want to ruin that for him. not to mention we're 23.

what the fuck am i going to do.

i placed the pregnancy test back in the box, covering it with tissues then placing it in the trash can, putting things over the box so he wouldn't be able to see it.

i let out a nervous shaky sigh looking at myself one more time before clicking the light switch, then closing the door. i walked into our bedroom as i felt the warm breeze. i looked over at axl looking pretty peaceful as he slept, lightly snoring. i watched his bare chest move up and down as the bottom down of his body was covered in our thin blanket. i walked to the the wall of window looking out at the big LA night sky. i sighed as i felt myself beginning to get lost in the lights of the buildings and the brightness of the cars driving on the roads. i watched as the palm trees lightly swayed together from the night breeze we had, almost all the time. i gripped onto beige green curtains as i rested my head on it lightly still looking out of the window, now hearing the loud beeping from traffic.

i looked down at my stomach feeling myself getting into thoughts of the whole situation that happened not even 10 minutes ago, again. me and axl were both young and naive, we were reckless and all we did was smoke, party, and have sex, really. we had no experience with taking care of children let alone having one of our own. this wasn't our ideal time of having one either. i even began to doubt my own sanity.

i got snapped out of my thoughts as i heard soft grunts from the side of the room making me turn around. i watched as axl squirmed around as he got frustrated just laying flat down looking up with his eyes puffing with an annoyed expression.

i giggled as i put my feet together placing them on top of each other.

i watched him turn his head slightly to look at me as i watched his face soften with a soft smirk.

"what's so funny" he asked lifting himself up, then propping himself up on his palms.

"oh nothing" i said back biting my lip.

i watched his eyes get darker as he gave me a more seductive look as he looked at me through his lashes sending shivers down my spine.

"come lay down sugar, the bed feels so empty without you" he said as his voice sounded more raspy and deeper.

i smirked "because it is"

i watched as he rolled his eyes laying down flatly this times removing his hands for underneath himself.

i walked over to him, watching his eyes travel my body from my short lacy red nightgown i was wearing.

"you look good baby, so damn good" he said as he lifted himself up now sitting on the bed being covered waist down with the covers.

"oh yea?" i asked as i sat on his lap putting the both of my legs on the sides of him.

i was able to get a better look at my beautiful boyfriend.