sweet child/ axl rose

requested by MetalDiva i hope you enjoy :)!———————————————————————————

1988

"get your ass over here, now camille!" my boyfriend vince shouted.

i rushed over to the couch feeling my nerves already kicking in.

"what vince" i softly said looking away.

"what the fuck did you say" he shouted "rephrase that for me" he said lifting himself off of the couch.

"i said wha-what do you want" i stuttered.

i was so afraid of what he would do next. i've been in a relationship with my "boyfriend" vince neil for about 3 years. i've never really had a thought about necessarily "loving" him. i was only with him for his looks and really his good side. i was so in love with him when we first started dating, he was affectionate, caring, and most importantly non-abusive and not a cheating asshole.

"wh-why you stuttering babygirl?" he asked in a mocking way.

i rolled my eyes turning away.

"what do you want vince, i don't wanna do this right now" i said biting my nail.

"whatever" he said walking to the door "i'm going out, spit on yourself, i don't care what you do" and with that he slammed the door shut.

i sighed, forming my hands into fists, feeling my breath catching up, my chest hurt. i was about to crack.

i kicked the vase full of roses across the floor making the vase shatter and water spill out, i punched the wall making the picture of me and vince at his show in '85 fall on the ground and glass break all over the carpet, and then i just grabbed the wooden bat and went crazy. smashing the tv, the statues, the windows, everything in the apartment, entirely.

i dropped the bat sinking down to my knees pulling them to my chest sobbing into them. i felt like my life was slowly coming to an end, being treated like some piece of shit on the side of the road, by someone that i used to love.

i picked myself up slowly making my way to mine and vinces room. i packed my stuff up putting it into a duffel bag, i threw it over by the door, making my way to the bathroom grabbing a sleeveless black v neck leotard and some baggy jeans, placing my leather boots on and a few necklaces. i grabbed the duffel bag by the door speed walking to the living room.

i placed the bag on the couch grabbing some paper writing a note for vince.

dear vince, i'm hoping you change your ways and yourself when i'm gone. i'm never coming back to your worthless fucking pathetic ass. you may be in one of the biggest rock bands, but you sure aren't anything more. fuck you.

camille,

i smirked at the note placing it on the table.

i grabbed the bag from the couch walking to the front door.

"goodbye you good for nothing apartment, you left me no joy whatsoever" i whispered, taking one more look, i walked away into the road.
——————————————————————————

i snapped out of the flashback as i sat on the couch with a mug of coffee. that happened 3 years ago. i still think about vince to this day. i'm over him, i know i am. but i can't believe how long i stayed with him after everything he's done.