Chapter 4

THEM

I made y/n live in with us ... Me, Jungkook and Jimin

It was heavily frowned upon ... but could you blame me?

Jungkook tried his best to make her feel comfortable but Jimin? didn't even spare her a glance

But Y/n? she weirdly took interest in his behaviour and I never understood why ...I still don't *Laughs*

"I made coffee ...!" Y/n said excitedly as she kept the cups on the coffee table as the three brothers sat there discussing about gang stuff.

Y/n lived with three guys, but it wasn't a problem cause none stayed at home for long.
Jungkook would often be overseas for work, Taehyung and Jimin would be in the HQ for the whole day.

"Thank you!" Jungkook giggled while showing his bunny smile making Y/n respond with a wide smile as well. A small smile making its way on Taehyung's lips as well. Just the sight of her's made him happy.

Jimin was a party pooper

Jimin cleared his throat making them look at him, "Thanks for the coffee, you can go now."
Taehyung scoffed and Jungkook sighed.
Y/n just looked at him in disbelief.

"Party pooper" she whispered but was audible enough for the words to reach him. Jungkook smiled and Taehyung smirked slightly as Jimin just glared at her figure as she walked away with the tray.

"I need to catch a flight at night to Hongkong."
Jungkook said as he took a sip of his coffee.
Taehyung sighed, "You travel too much, you should rest like two days ago you came back Jk."

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, "Work is work ... right Jimin-ssi?" Jungkook asked with a giggle. Jimin smiled slightly and shook his head, "Yeah yeah" he said as he looked at the papers.

"Just take care,hmm?" Jimin said as he finally kept all his papers back in the files.
"aye aye captain" Jungkook said as he got up.
"I'll go get ready and pack stuff, see ya"

That day was one of the ... most painful day of my life

Everything that could go wrong ... went wrong that day

Jimin was at home that night and I was at the office ... when we heard the news

Jimin collapsed on the floor weak. Taehyung drove as fast as he could to pick up Jimin and Y/n and take them to the hospital.

Jungkook's car had crashed on the way to the airport and was found in the river.

And that was a nightmare I never wanted to go through ...

I had received a call from Y/n and she had told me about Jimin's state ... and I drove to them first and had to take them to the hospital with me

but when I entered the home ...

My heart felt ... pain

Taehyung stopped walking when he saw Y/n hugging Jimin as he held her tightly in his arms. His breathing slowed and his shoulders sulked at the sight.

He felt selfish ... Jimin was broken and she tried to make him feel better but ... he didn't like it ... Taehyung didn't like it.

He bit his lips and closed his eyes as tears fell.
He hated Jimin more now.

But he brushed the feeling off for now and quickly called them. Jungkook was more important right now.

"Taehyung! help!" Y/n asked him to help her carry Jimin. Taehyung's fists clenched and red but he nodded and helped her.

I was weak too but I could walk ... why couldn't he?

Taehyung kept looking at both of them sitting at the back seat as Y/n had wrapped one arm around Jimin's shoulders. Taehyung felt ... numb

They reached the hospital and hurried in.
The doctor ... it was Jin ... what a coincidence.
Few members of the gang were already there including Yoongi.

Y/n asked Jin, "Doctor! how is he?" Jin just stared at her for few seconds before answering,
"He is fine ... luckily the water didn't fill his lungs fully ... it's a blessing"

She sighed in relief as tears left her eyes.
Jimin cried out of relief after hearing this
and Y/n hugged him again as Taehyung just stood there without any expression.

He looked down, thankful Jungkook was safe and decided to walk away. After walking few steps he looked back seeing if Y/n noticed but ... she hadn't

She just hugged him as he hugged her too. So close.

With a small smile which hid nothing but pain, he walked away fully.

From that day ... Jimin and Y/n grew close ... so close that it made me suffocate.

What did I do to deserve this? wasn't I the one who had helped her ...? why she went to him ...

why ... ?

 ?