Chapter 6

Ah! I found it!

I took out the most special picture from the box.

This was when we were teenagers who didn't understand much about the cruelty of the world

We weren't very close but I didn't hate Jimin much either that time ...

I treasure this picture ... alot

I spent more that half the time I had with him hating on him.
I wish I spent more time with you brother ...

☼︎ ☼︎ ☼︎

Jimin had locked himself in his office.
Y/n was worried sick seeing this state of his.

Somehow he blamed himself for whatever happened ... he had this weird habit you know.

Anything could happen in the gang and he would end up beating himself up.
He felt guilty for not being able to protect his people as a leader.

Y/n knocked on the door repeatedly but received no response. "Jimin! open the door!"
Jimin just sat on his chair with his head resting on the table with his hands as a pillow.

"Jimin!!"
"Go away! I'm busy!" He shouted back in frustration. She sighed on the other side of the door.

"I'll not budge!" She said sternly. He groaned and brushed his hair back with his hand.
After few seconds the door finally opened revealing him.

Her face softened seeing him. "Why are you doing this to yourself ...?" She asked him. But instead of replying he just walked back inside his office leaving the door opened.

She walked in too and called him out again.
"Jimin-"
"I can't okay!" His words loud making Y/n pause.

He turned away and sighed, "I should've known better ... now I can't rest and live in peace till I find out why the fuck did they do that!"

"And you think locking up yourself, not eating, not taking care of your health will solve things?"
"Y/n don't"
"What Jimin? look at yourself for god's sake! Is this how you'll fight?!"

"Y/n!! don't talk when you don't understand!"
"I understand everything Jimin!"
This time he froze hearing her loud words.

"Did you just raise your voice at me?"
He asked with a sharp glare. Y/n was nervous but she didn't budge.
"Yeah so?"

"Get out"

I remember seeing Y/n's tears as she stormed out of his office.