Ten

Lisa

"Is Jennie still avoiding you?" Rosie asked before she sips her coffee.

My sister and I are hanging inside a café near her apartment with a cup of hot choco on my hands. I chuckled as I remember how cute my soon to be wife is.

2 weeks ago.

Jennie walked out of our room just woke up and found me sitting on the couch, tying my shoe lace and with a luggage beside me.

"What's happening?" The korean felt alarmed seeing me with my luggage.

"Hey hun, good morning." I said in a cheerful voice and stepped closer to her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

She gently pushes me and eyed my bags and return her gaze to me. "Lisa what's this? Whats with the luggages? Where are you going?"

"Oh, that. I am camping inside the studio. I have a lot of work to do."

"What??! Why? Can't you just stay here instead of the studio?"

"I can't hun, I have 3 projects this week and I need to finish it. It'll be more convenient to me if I stay in the studio."

"Lisa noooo..." she whined. "I can just pick you up after work if you want to just don't stay in the studio. What are you thinking?"

I cup her cheeks and rub my thumb on it. "Honey, you have work too. I don't want to bother you anymore by just picking me everyday." Her eyes slowly becoming glassy as her lips pout. "Plus it's a 1 hour drive."

"I don't care..." she whined more. "I need you to come home here not stay there!" Her feet stomps with each word and I just laughed.

In the end, I won the argument. I am staying in my studio for almost 2 weeks now. Jennie would regularly visits me in the studio but I purposely made myself busy. Ignoring her the best I could. Of course, Jennie didn't like it one bit.

She's mad.

Very mad.

It came to the point that she banned me from visiting her on her work. And she stops answering my calls. But at night, she will send messages telling me to come home and misses me so much.

Oh my Jennie. I miss you too. If only you knew.

"What's really up with you Lisaya?" Rosie asked.

"You'll see." I smiled, looking away from her.

~

"Lia, I need your help." Jennie's secretary sighed on the phone.

"You know Ms. Kim will kill me but for you I'll do it." Lia said on the other line and I thanked her before ending the call.

~

"Ms. Lisa!" Lia called. I smiled and meet her half way.

"Where is she?" My eyes search for the beautiful brunette.

"She's on the phone with some designers, she'll come any minute."