Fourteen

Jennie

It's been a month since our vacation in Santorini. And slowly Lisa and I are preparing for our wedding. She made me choose the place, and I picked Europe again. That place is such a wonderful place to tie the knot. I've been asking Lisa a lot of times when will we go back to visit the place. I just love that place, it's so beautiful and romantic. Plus it's memorable to us.

Lisa's studio slowly getting more attention to the public, and she's making a name again in photography industry. She was invited again to work with the Jenners and Kardashian's and Lisa had to fly back to New York for a week. That was hell ofcourse, being without her. But things are different now. I guess our relationship right now matured a lot more than before. She expanded her studio and acquire more people making, that makes her free most of the time because a lot of people are working for her now. But sometimes, big companies still requires her service and presence on photoshoots. That goes the same for me. I had a lot more of free time and that makes more quality bonding for Lisa and I.
We had a lot of time for each other now unlike before, and made sure we got to go on dates.

The proposal also broke the internet. When Lisa and I landed on the airport several medias are already waiting for us, asking for confirmation and I gladly answered it, showing the ring on my finger. It lasted for a couple of weeks, with the headline YGE Princess now Engage. But I didn't really mind it. Now glance at any social media sites flexing my relationship status. I've had enough of medias and hiding.

Chanyeol didn't really take that news good. When Lisa was in New York for her project, Chanyeol keep bothering me. He even waited at the basements exit and blocked our way with himself making us stop. He keep shouting, not believing the news, and telling me to broke off the engagement. The nerve of that guy!

Eventually, the scandal of him stopping my car out of my buildings basement reached New York. Lisa had been calling me non stop about what happened and she's extremely worried about it that she wanted to just drop the project and fly back to Korea. But I stopped her, and we both decided to file a restraining order for my ex manager.

Jisoo and Rosie didn't like that guy one bit. And happy that I file a case for him. Ever since then, the two never left my side while Lisa's gone for New york.

I fee like Lisa and I are actually married now, living together, doings things we like together. Totally comfortable with each other. Maybe because we've been together for a decade and four years now. We know each other with eyes closed.

It's perfect. Life has been perfect for us.

And there's only one thing I am praying and wishing for. For us to last forever.

~

Lisa

I am hurriedly driving towards Jennie's office. Her secretary called telling me to come over their because they need my appearance. And I just have roll my eyes. Since they knew my relationship with Jennie, they kept using me as their human shield against Jennie's wrath.

Well apparently, the ice queen is in bad mood right now. Like real bad. Lia had been calling me a hundred times while I was in the middle of a photoshoot. I guess this time it was real bad. Hearing Lia's voice and reading her texts.

I parked my car on the basement next to hers, and made my way straight to her office. The metal box tinged signaling I arrived on the 4th floor. The elevator door opened and I stepped out. I walk pass the designing team and their faces showed horror but immediately replaced by relief when they saw me.