Seventeen

Jennie

It's been days...

Days of restless nights and uncomfortable days. I've been dying to ask Lisa. Who and what is her relationship with Yun-yoon.

There are many times I tried. But I am too scared to ask. Scared to be hurt of what will her answer be.

And I kept asking myself if I should be bother by that.

I don't want to doubt her, nor think of her cheating on me. It's very clear that cheating is the last thing that will cause our break up. Lisa will not do that.

But who is this Yun-yoon?

Why does it bother me so much?

I tried monitoring Lisa's every move. Nothing seems to be odd from her. She is still the usual Lisa, caring, thoughtful, loving. Still tends to my needs. But I can't help but bother the moment she holds her phone. I don't know but there's this strange feeling that something is really wrong.

Girls instincts never fail. Right?

This may sound ridiculous, but I tried following her, keeping tabs of her whereabouts. I even stayed in her studio with her, just waiting, maybe some girl named Yun-yoon will show up.

Lisa never really mention anything about Yun-yoon, or even Mrs. Bae to me. Are they some people who Lisa met three years ago? If it is, why Lisa never mention it?

The text messages I read a few days ago seems like there's something is going on with the girl. Her messages tells how she misses Lisa and miss hanging out with her. And why is Lisa never responded to her calls and messages.

And one thing that bothers me is the message where the girl is asking why Lisa haven't visited her again. So they are close-close?

Who is she??

What is she to Lisa?

I tried telling this to Jisoo. And the older didn't believe Lisa can betray me. That Lisa won't do to the extent of asking me to marry her twice if she didn't love me and bringing our parents to Europe just to see her ask me to marry her.

There is only one thing to do. To stop this feeling.

Ask her.

~

"Love? You're spacing out." Lisa called, watching me as she hold her chopsticks mid air.

Lisa and I are having dinner at a restaurant downtown, the one she pick because we are too tired to cook at home.

I shake all the thought in me and smile. "I'm sorry, you were saying?"

Lisa scan me first, her left brow raised before she put down her chopsticks. "Your food is cold now. You haven't touch it since it was delivered."

"I'm sorry love. I guess I'm really not that hungry." Lisa sighed, leaning her elbows on the table.

"What's wrong? Are tired? Do you want to go home now?"

"No no, you finish your dinner and we can head home. Don't worry about me."

"Are you not feeling well?" She added.

I shook my head. "No baby, I am not. Just thinking something. Here, let me feed you." I slice a piece of meat from my plate and feed her. She luckily oblige but her eyes still lingering on me.

She chewed and gulp the meat. I was ready to feed her again when she spoke "You're acting really weird this past few days." I froze in the middle. Shit!