Three

Athena
"What the hell were you thinking?" I asked.

My coffee mug was empty by now and I had been grilling Owen for the past hour about lost opportunities and possible overseas education. Seriously, who wouldn't want that?

"I didn't want to lose my mind," he answered as he calmly finished his 2nd cup of coffee.

I continued staring into his face and saw no trace of regret or anything like it. If my family was capable of sending me abroad to study, I would accept it and pack up in a heartbeat.

But Owen?

"I had always wondered why you didn't apply for college in England, or somewhere near your city there or something."

He could've gone to goddamn Paris. Or Germany. Or visited the English countryside.

"I don't want to go there."

He must have had too much coffee.

"Why? Don't tell me you're scared of planes." I half-joked.

I still look forward to the day I would finally take Owen to Greece and visit the island where my parents are. He would love it there but I can't be sure if air travel gives him the spooks or not. We might as well see Greece on Google Maps.

My doubts were instantly canceled by one nasty look from Owen.

"No. It's just that the family over there is crazier. If I would stay there for a few weeks, I think I could tolerate it. With Jace there, I might as well lose my mind. I'd go mental if I had to stay in one place with him for couple of years." He admitted.

I sighed.

That one brother of his sure was a lot. I mean, I enjoyed his whole vibe before he and his twin left the country for England but he's really- something.

"I feel sorry for Noah," I muttered.

"Me too. May his sanity rest in peace."

-------

Jace

I'd like to think of myself as someone severely misunderstood.

Well, I don't have the brains like my twin, or the jawline of my younger brother. I don't even have the attitude of my beloved sister.

This basically means I am left to carry all the humor in this household. Well, the household me and my twin brother left ever since we started college in a totally different country.

I was fine with it, honestly.

Noah goes to this fancy school here. Great rep, great community, by the way. I, being the more handsome one between us, chose to go to a regular college here.

I really don't get the hype about bigger universities, though. I mean, we just go to school to study, and all they teach us are basically the same depending on one's major. Why not just attend a regular one?