NYU Here I Come

Laura's PV:

Today I leave for New York City to go to NYU my dream college. I'm going there full ride on a cheerleading scholarship. I'm so excited because I finally feel like I'm getting back to my old self again in a healthier way though.

I'm not drinking and getting as high as I was and I only cut when I get the urge to. I don't just cut to cut anymore. I'm really going to miss Raini and Calum though. I haven't seen Ross since his little breaking and entering incident at my house yesterday. I won't lie I do miss him a little but what's done is done and I'm starting a new and I'm excited.

NO ONES PV:

Laura: I'm really going to miss you guys
Raini: we're going to miss you to Laur and that includes Ross.
Laura: I don't care about Ross. I just want to spend the last couple of minutes I have left in California with my best friends.
Calum: awwwwww I love u to Laur.
Laura: I'm really going to miss u guys. Even u Cal even though u can be pretty weird sometimes.
Calum: I think weirds just in my nature.
Raini: that makes no sense
Calum: whatever it didn't stop u from falling in love with me did it now baby.😏💕
Raini: true but your still weird.
Calum: if that's your way of telling me you love me then I love u to.
Raini: I love u to baby.
Laura: you guys r so cute together. I'm going to miss this. Raini if Cal proposes in the future I better be the first one to fucking know.
Raini: sure thing
Laura: and Calum if u break her heart I'll fly back here and chop your balls off.
Calum: (scared) noted.
Laura: now I have to leave if I want to catch my flight.

Ross's PV:

Laura leaves for New York City today with fucking Parker Mack and his dipshit friend Pat. I've fucked a lot of things up in my life but this is by far the worst. I would never want to cheat on Laura she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And she was right about a lot of things. She did change for me and I wouldn't be surprised if I pushed her to hard to change.

I don't know what I'm going to do knowing Laura's across the country living in the same apartment with the person I hate most. This is going to kill me and I'll never be able to sleep again. I need to find her and fix things or at least try to.

(30 minutes later Raini, Calum and Laura.....)

Laura: well this it
Raini: (crying while hugging her) I'm really going to miss you😭😭💕💕
Laura: (Let's a tear fall) I'm going to miss you to 😢💕💕
Calum: (hugs her) don't be a stranger. Use that phone of yours for once.📲✌️
Laura: I won't Cal and I will.
Raini: call when u get there
Laura: I will and you will have to come visit some time. Cal we can go to the MnM store in Time Square. There is so much candy there it's mind blowing. It will be your heaven.
Calum: can I come with u please🙏🙏
Laura: noooooooo
Calum:😢😭🍫🍬🍭
Laura: Raini you and I can go to the huge Disney Store
Raini: I'm in maybe we can come over the summer
Laura: for sure well I got to go Parker and Pat are waiting for me by our boarding gate.
Calum: (group hug? They all hug)
Ross: can I join
Calum: where did u come from?
Laura: (rolls eyes) I have to go by Calum by Raini love u guys. Ross (gives him finger)
Ross: Laura wait can we talk please
Laura: (keeps walking) no I have a plane to catch and Parkers waiting for me
Ross: (scoffs) yeah well Parker can wait I've known u longer.
Laura: (stops) have you Ross because our whole relationship has been a lie. Parkers real and we share the same interests. Have the same goals and have gone through the same things. Ross me and u are total opposites. You were kidding yourself if we were ever going to last. I have to go I finally found my forever and that's Parker. (Tear falls)
Ross: what just happened

Parker: hey Laur
Laura: hey Parker
Parker: what's wrong
Laura: nothing absolutely nothing. I just said something that had to be said. And ended something that had to be ended.
Parker: let me guess his name is Ross
Laura: bingo. But he's my past I'm ready to head to NYU and party with you guys
Parker: there's that Marano I know and love