I'm Not Giving Up On Us

Ross's PV:

Laura gave up on her friends and on me and I want to win her back. Not just for me but for Raini and Calum to. I know Raini really misses her they were like sisters and Calum does to. Laura and Calum had a really weird relationship but they were really good friends and I think he was most normal around her. I definitely miss her. Not just as my girlfriend and being able to touch her and hold her and kiss her but as my best friend who I can go to for anything.

Laura's PV:

Ross showed up in New York with Raini and Calum and he found me. It definitely didn't go well. I miss Raini and Calum and I even miss Ross a little bit but I've moved on and he should to. I have definitely changed and they could never except me for who I am. They think I was bad back in L.A I'm even worse now. I can't be Ross's girlfriend again or even his friend because he'll try to change me and I like who am and I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Parker and Pat r here for the weekend for a hockey game and I'm super excited to see them. They really help me get my mind of things and they really know how to party to.

NO ONES PV:

Ross: guys we have to persuade Laura to come back to L.A. with us.
Raini: you heard her she's done with us she has new friends now.
Ross: she think she is a disappointment to u guys and that you look at her differently after what happened 2 years ago. She just doesn't want to let u down again and her and I are a completely different situation. Her family idk wtf happened there but we need to get her back.
Calum: Laura's no disappointment. She's a wonderful, caring, loving, kindhearted person whose been through a lot and just needs some help.
Raini: yeah we all have our demons
Ross: yeah well her demons want her to stay here in New York.
Calum: will get her back to L.A. one way or another.
Ross: I hope so
Raini: me to I miss my best friend
Calum: me to
Ross: me three

(With Laura, Parker, and Pat at dinner......)

Laura: it's so good to have you guys in town for a game I really needed u guys
Parker: what happened? Do I need to kick anyone's ass?
Laura: haha no but Ross found me somehow.
Pat: what??
Laura: yeah and he came up to me saying its not healthy what I do and judging my lifestyle. Like fuck off who does he think he is. I haven't seen him in 3 years and the way I choose to live is my business not his.
Parker: wow. What exactly did he say to you?
Laura: he came here saying that it's unhealthy that I cut, drink, and smoke. That I need to get help. Then he basically called me a slut because I sleep around a lot. I admit that but you guys know I'm not a relationship person I have commitment issues. He told me Raini and Calum miss me but I can't show my face to them after what happened. I basically told him to forget me and move on. Then he said he wants us back together and what happened to our forever and always and I told him we don't get a forever and always.
Parker: wow that's fucked up
Laura: ikr and then he was judging me because I was heading to a frat party that night. And he said I hope u don't get to drunk and high and then cut your self to the point where u bleed out or some shit like that.
Pat: he's a fucking asshole he is in no place to judge. He's a pro football player he's always in the magazines showing pics of him at bars with new girls every night so he's a big fucking hipacrit.
Laura: tell me about it. I really don't care though because I'm not changing or moving for nobody and deep down Ross knows that.
Parker: good for u now let's go get drunk and high as fuck.
Pat: we do have a game to play tomorrow
Parker: ik and I'm going to kick your ass
Pat: you wish
Laura: I miss this.