The Future

Laura's PV:

Today I leave for Hawaii and I'm so excited. I'm a little nervous but u know that stuff happens. This is what I've always wanted and I couldn't be more happier. I felt so bad last night though when I told Ross about how we'll never get our forever and always. I love him I think I always will I mean he was my first love we were together for 2 years but it's time for both of us to move on. He has his career that's just starting to take off and I have mine.

Ross's PV:

I can't believe it Laura leaves today. I'm going to miss so her much. She was my first love we were together for 2 years and then I fucked it up. I love her I always will but I think it's time to move on its not healthy to keep holding on to something that's not there. But maybe someday we will find our ways back to each other.

Parkers PV:

I don't know what to do. I thought I didn't like Laura. I mean I love Laura she's my best friend. I don't know why I kissed her I just did but it felt so right and that it had to happen. I can't focus on Laur right now I have hockey to focus on.

Pats PV:

Hockey's been good. I've been fucking some chicks. I don't really mess with chicks. Just hump and dump. I don't have time for a girlfriend and I have commitment issues so it just wouldn't work out but hockey will always be my one true love.

NO ONES PV:

Who knows what our futures hold but I think we will all find our way one day and make it back to each other, weather it takes weeks, months, or even years. If that means Ross and Laura end up together maybe even Laura and Parker and maybe Pat will even find someone to love. Love is a battlefield and you either get your forever and always or you don't.

~The End

There will be an epilogue I will post within the next couple days.