Chapter 9

Bucky walks quietly to the roof, hanging back as he listens to Anna playing guitar and singing, not wanting to disturb her. He loved listening to her play, as he could tell how much joy music brought her and he was happy to be a part of bringing it back to her. They had been together for going on a year now, and his heart still raced when he saw her.

She stops playing and doesn't turn around as she smiles. "I know you are there, James." Anna could feel Bucky staring a hole in her back. She knew he liked listening to her play, so she usually didn't call him out. But he just got back from a mission, and she had missed him. Bucky walks up to Anna as she stands up and sets the guitar on the table. As he approaches her, she throws her arms around him. "I missed you, James."

Hearing her call him James still gave him butterflies. She had a way over him that no one else ever had. He didn't need to say anything as he planted a kiss softly on her lips. She responds with more passion than he thought she would as her tongue finds its way into his mouth, and he reciprocates. She moans as he lifts her and sets her on the table. He presses his body to hers, her legs wrapped around him. She groans as he leans away from her. "Have you eaten today?"

Anna had a way of throwing herself into stuff and forgetting to eat. She loved that he was always worried about her. "I had coffee this morning," she admits quietly as she giggles.

He growls in her ear, pulling away from him. "I'll meet you in the kitchen doll."

She groans as he turns to stalk away from her as she grabs her guitar. She takes her stuff to her room before finding Bucky in the kitchen. He sets a bowl of pasta on the counter for her as she takes a stool. "You know, I will never get over how domesticated you can be, Buck."

He sits down next to her with his own bowl and leans his mouth close to her ear, speaking softly, "if you eat all of that, I can show you just how UN-domesticated I can be upstairs."

Anna looks at him with a grin and bites her lip. "Why do you have to tease me so James?"

Natasha walks in and feigns disgust at Bucky and Anna huddled close together. "Ugh you guys should get a room."

Anna looks at Bucky as they both speak at the same time. "We have one."

As Anna finishes her pasta she turns to Bucky. "Wanna spar with me?" She smirks at him, and he knows she means to use it as foreplay.

Anna changes into leggings and a sports bra and waits for Bucky to change. He comes out of the locker room wearing only shorts. She knows what he is doing, he normally wears a shirt. But he means to tease her more as if him being gone for almost a week on a mission wasn't enough. He doesn't say anything as he lunges toward her. She is able to dodge out of the way while simultaneously turning and knocking him down with a sweep of her leg. "You may be stronger Barnes, but I am faster. I've literally been trained to bring down men twice my size."

"Whatever," Bucky grumbles as he gets up quickly. She always wins because he always takes it easy on her.

Anna seems to know what he is thinking as she grins at him. "You don't have to hold back you know; I can take it."

He sees her bite her lip as he feels a twinge of excitement, his cock twitching between his legs. "Oh, doll." He struts towards her and is able to grab her by the throat with his metal hand before she can dodge out of the way. He holds her against the wall, and she smiles at him. He presses his body against hers to hold her against the wall. His flesh hand moves to her thigh as he lifts her up and she wraps her legs around him. She moans as his tongue is in her mouth, dominating it. He carries her to the locker room to the shower and turns on the water.

"We are still dressed!" She squeals as Bucky sets her down and removes his shorts and tosses them out of the shower.

He smirks at her. "Your turn doll."