Chapter 1.

Herb woke up as usual in the morning. The sunlight shining through the window lighting up the room, while birds chirping outside while resting on Herb's flower pot he has on his window. Herb got up from the bed and looked at his flowers and the birds. He admired the beautiful flowers he grew for weeks, he was very proud of them. Then he got out of his room and went into the bathroom, brushed his teeth, and then got dressed.
Then he headed outside to his garden to water his other plants. After watering for a little bit he went to water a special flower that his best friend, Sparkling Cookie, had given him the plant last month. Then he started thinking about him and how nice it was of him to give him the plant. Then he started imagining hanging out with him and his juice bar and started blushing.
After a little bit of dozing off he didn't notice one of his good friends, Clover Cookie, happened to be by and he noticed him dozing off and smiling and blushing. Clover knew something was up and he was going to tease him about dozing off. Then he came up to his garden fence and eased his arm on it, then said to Herb.
"You seem in a good mood this morning, what's going on?" Herb then looked up to see Clover smirking, his face turned bright red over embarrassment. "o-oh g-goodmorning Clover uhh, i'm just happy to water my plants thats all!" nervousing laughing Clover looked over his plants and saw the plant that Sparkling gave him. " Hey, is that the plant Sparkling gave you? Is that why you're in such a good mood?" smirking even more, Herb got more embarrassed. "Oh um yes it is! He was really nice giving me this plant. It's a very beautiful plant too!" "Well it is a beautiful plant, and so are all your others! You're really doing a good job Herb!" "Thank you, Clover, I'm very proud of them!" "That's good!" Clover replied
"Hey, if you happen to not be busy this afternoon do you want to meet up with Sparkling at his juice bar?" "y-yeah of course!" Herb said with a big smile. "Okay so what time do you wanna meet up?" "mmmm" Clover took a moment to think. "how about 4:00?" "sounds good to me, Clover!" "Good well see you then Herb! Bye bye!" Clover then began to walk away waving goodbye. "See you then too! Bye Clover!" Herb waved goodbye as he watched Clover walk away, then he sighed with relief. "phew...that was a close one..." then he finished watering his plants and went back inside with a little smile.